Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Full GaugePack for Cesnna172 FS2004/FSX

Hello Tasso,

wow - the Gaugesfactory was my entry into building flight simulators and since they were hacked the community really lost something. Found your gauges today and was extrem happy as they seem to have the same high quality - thank you for joing the community with your work!!

I have tested them today and loaded them up before FSX (as I normally do with a batch script). I found out they did not connect with FSX. When running FSX and restarting the gauges they worked very fine - is there a need to wait before loading them up or did I make something wrong?

Further more I look really forward if you could build the Annunciator gauge for the Cessna! If there is still room for a nice to have I would be thrilled if you could change from showing blocks instead of the text annunciators. So it is easily possible to put a mask (printed inverted text on a transparency) in front of them and get actual annunciators to show the text - even more realistic than computer genearted stuff - but - it is a nice to have - to have them in any sort would be great (and more than the GF ever had - so you move one step further

All the best and thank you again
    Alfred

10+ Posting Member

Hi again - it seems I am talking to myself
    One more thing - I am flying the wonderful A2A Cessna - it sends the data through FSUIPC offsets - hence the classical gauges (Tasso, Gauge Factory, etc.) show partly wrong values - especially RPM and the engine gauges.
    Would it be possible for you to read out that data? Please try that plane - I am sure you will love it..
    Best, Alfred

Wow, very nice work Tasso. Those are very nice looking guages, thank you for releasing them as freeware. I will be using the 206 Gauges in an upcoming project.

cheers
    shawn

Since you did mention you were looking for suggestion? A networkable GPS would be awesome. I have no idea why it hasn't been done yet

Love the gauges you built, thanks again.

Shawn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12