Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Question Adding a static VC with the cockpit outline

Hi all,

Is there anyone who can direct me to how I can add a static VC with the cockpit outline to the Project Airbus JeeHell A320 in P3Dv2.2?
    I see tutorials for FSX but there is no default A321 in P3D

Thanks
    Cheers Stephen
    P3Dv4 Prof, FMGS A320, 1080p OH for ext. & 1080p 24" for int., TM Warthog, VATSIM (vPilot)

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Adding a static VC with the cockpit outline

I am attempting to integrate interactive 2D panels with FMGS....no such luck so far but will keep you updated if I come up with anything.

I have been able to use the Project Airbus 380 pedestal 2d panels with FMGS...however the panels (such as the throttle) are not controllable -- FMGS overrides any settings.

The aim is to create 2d panels for the brake panel, and the pedestal so we can use a fully functioning touch screen computer based trainer.

I understand emulation of hardware with software is possible (for example, I am using a software based throttle levers to interface with FMGS); jeehell has done it himself with the overhead 2d panel (which also contains the autobrake and engine start switches)....the question is understanding how to program a 2d panel to access these FSUIPC offsets.