Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: 737 MIP modules.

What Simulator software you are using? I have IFLY 737, which i am going to upgrade to the home cockpit builder's edition. Then i will also have all the Displays to multiple monitors. The neat thing is, using those very affordable SIMIO cards, i don't need a single line of code to get my cockpit runnung

BTW: I have just ordered PCB's for 737MCP, are you intrested? I have a CNC mill my own to mill the faceplates and buttons...

25+ Posting Member

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: 737 MIP modules.

Quote Originally Posted by Jylhami View Post
    What Simulator software you are using? I have IFLY 737, which i am going to upgrade to the home cockpit builder's edition. Then i will also have all the Displays to multiple monitors. The neat thing is, using those very affordable SIMIO cards, i don't need a single line of code to get my cockpit runnung

BTW: I have just ordered PCB's for 737MCP, are you intrested? I have a CNC mill my own to mill the faceplates and buttons...
    I have a very powerful Rig running X plane 10 on windows 8.1. The graphics card is a 3Gb MSi twin Frozr lightning that has 6 display outputs, but I also have a decent slave computer with 2 display outputs. I downloaded an add on for X plane -XHSI-2-0-Beta-6- for the displays, but I realise I will eventually have to buy one of the top software programs out there. I started out with all Saitek stuff, Rudder peddles/ Pro flight yoke/ 2 throttle quadrants/ Multi panel/ 3 x Radio panels/ BIP panel/ Switch panel, I have just bought a used GoFlight MCP Pro and the software and plugin don't seem to be working at the moment. My aim is to build up a decent looking MIP, try to find the matching EFIS and use the Saitek panels in what would be the pedestal leaving out the multi panel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12