Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: PMDG 777 !!!!! most help please !!!!!!

About a cheap PNY Quadro I control 4 monitors, on an Nvidia 8800 2 more. The EFB in the sidewall is an Android tablet. The pedestal is controlled by an old laptop (2 monitors).

http://pppieper.magix.net/alle-alben...4071-99451479/

75+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by skino View Post
    About a cheap PNY Quadro I control 4 monitors, on an Nvidia 8800 2 more. The EFB in the sidewall is an Android tablet. The pedestal is controlled by an old laptop (2 monitors).

http://pppieper.magix.net/alle-alben...4071-99451479/
    just one thing, in the PC shown in pictures, i've seen each port connected to cables give two DVI heads.
    in other hand, how i can use one DVI port in my GTX680 to show the picture on two monitors by cables splitted to two Dvi heads.
    i need to use one DVI port to show the picture on two monitors like yours. !!!!!!

This only works with certain graphics cards, such as for example PNY Nvidia Quadro.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16814133071R

75+ Posting Member

In my NVIDIA GTX680, i have one port can give me two DVI's outputs.
    thats why i am asked,
    look abd focus SKINO, i have two graphic cards, The projector (BenQ w1070) is connected to DVI port ( in the 1st graphic card ,GTX680 ), the OH 46inch monitor is connected to the second DVI port (in the same card).
    then the second graphic card which is ATI HD6970.
    two monitors (to show the PFD & ND on both cockpit sides) are connected to duplicated splitter device to the first DVI port in the 2nd graphic card (ATI HD6970), then another monitor to show the EICAS's is connected to the second DVI port in the same card (ATI HD6970), then another monitor is connected to mini display port also in the second graphic card (ATI HD6970) to show the both FMC's.
    Finally a 32inch LCD monitor to show the pedestal is connected to HDMI port in the second card also (HD6970).

do you see this complex connection, thats why i am asked when i've seen your pictures, i've seen one DVI can give two DVIs so that why i asked you !!!!!

if you have any another idea to connection and make it easy as possible you're welcome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123