150+ Forum Groupie
Cessna 172 simulator - Update from FS9 to X-Plane 10
I thought that I could finally post somekind of update. It took almost one year for us to update our sim from well served FS9 to a brand new X-Plane 10.
Some major updates:
- All interface cards changed
- new software (X-Plane 10)
- New altimeter (SimMeter)
- New avionics panel (DIY)
- New DIY scenery (all buildings are now in their real-life locations instead of generic and randomize FS9 buildings)
- True 180-degree view, 3 x new PC
- Specially modified propeller and animated wing view flight model
New sim space with some original B717 and Finnair DC-9 seats and catering trolley.
Video: (filmed during the first test flights):
Feel free to join our Cessna-simulator Facebook page also: