25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Want to Buy: one Bodnar BBI-32

If someone in the USA has one extra Leo Bodnar BBI-32 Button Box Interface laying around that has the connectors and works, I'm interested. Used is okay, but it must be relatively undamaged (minor scuffing/average use is okay) and function as-designed. Could you help? I'll pay a fair price (I'm neither a lowballer nor a fool), hope someone out there has one they don't mind parting with. Please feel free to Private Message me here, and Thank You!

25+ Posting Member

Re: Want to Buy: one Bodnar BBI-32

Anyone at all? As I said, I'll pay close-to-new if I must. I'm definitely not a lowballer or a "Barter King" zealot. Tried contacting Mr. Bodnar to ask him about his flexibility on using Royal Mail instead of UPS (which charges $32 to ship ONE BOARD!) to ship, but he doesn't seem to respond to e-mails. Already e-mailed him once before about a tech question regarding the BBI-32 and got zero reply, so I took the advice of people on this and other forums regarding its rather excellent reputation. So now, I'm rather sold on the BBI-32, but also rather dismayed at the lack of any reply from Mr. Bodnar.

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor

Unfortunately Leo Bodnar used to be victim of his own success back in the day when he was a small hobbyist making racing car electronics around his day job, and he has grown considerably over the last many years, as he got bigger, he sold more products and support for the individual was tighter. But he is a member of this forum so maybe drop him a message and he will pick it up. His member name is Leo Bodnar on this forum. Good Luck. Alex
    GA or the Highway!

4. Thanks Hoorf thanked for this post
    Likes Hoorf liked this post
    25+ Posting Member

Nod, I can understand that, it explains much. A guy's gotta do something and, oftentimes, they are indeed rather successful at it, so that's good form on him. My worry wasn't so much over product as much as it was that perhaps his product sold to another entity or that he met a demise of sorts (ack), so hearing you say that is a bit of a relief. Since he's busy, I probably will disturb him no further. Thank you.

25+ Posting Member

No worries anymore, Leo didn't reply but he must've gotten my message because he just included a new shipping option to the US: Royal Mail Airmail. It's roughly 25% of what UPS was charging, making it affordable to buy one of these bad-boys. Thanks again, Leo!

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor

I would of been happy to order the part for you myself and then send it you via cheapest airmail price, plus I'd mark the value low so you wouldn't get stung by customs, but you seem to have it all sorted now! Cheers. Alex
    GA or the Highway!

8. Thanks Hoorf thanked for this post
    Likes Hoorf liked this post