Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Are you a pit builder in or near the Northeast US? If so would you be like a chance to show off your work at a Flight Sim conference?

As can be seen on the front page news,
    http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/cont...T-SIM-CON-2014
    there's an upcoming Flight Sim Conference in Hartford Connecticut.

FLIGHT SIM CON 2014

The event team is on the hunt for pit builders who might want to show off their work and would of course be willing to transport it to the conference location.

They are looking for a variety of pit build types from basic desktop pits all the way up to full scale 737 flight decks and will take people on a space available basis.

If you are interested let me know by replying here, or click on the conference link above and use the contact form.

Even if you aren't able to bring your sim pit I hope you'll consider attending! It's be a fantastic event at a premo aviation museum!

I'll have my 172 sim pit on display. I hope to see you and maybe even your sim pit there as well.

Tom G.
    https://www.facebook.com/mycessnasim PC: Intel Core i7 Haswell @ 3.8GHz, 8Gb Ram, Win 7 64Bit, dual SSDs, GeFroce 780 SIM: P3Dv4.1, FSUIPC5, Link2FSMulti, ASN16, Orbix, REX, BFF Force Feedback

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Are you a pit builder in or near the Northeast US? If so would you be like a chance to show off your work at a Flight Sim conference?

I lived in CT less than a year ago. I moved to the west coast in September. Why does fate mock me like this?