75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

wideview to resolve the performance hit & sys unstability !!!!! most see !!!!!!

Hi

Sorry if this the wrong place for that guys...

&

Firstly nobody tell me about tweaking because I have all of them and everything is okay)....

So I see the 2nd PC through a wideview is essential to me simply due to :

I need to use another PC in my home cockpit to avoid the performance when I undock at least five or six panels from the PMDG737NGX to my six screens. Also the PRO ATC, FDC, and the other external instrument gauges. Now I use all of this addons with REX4, FSGRW, FTX GLOBAL+VECTOR, MY TRAFFIC2013 etc...... I run all these things at one PC and I get performance hitting & the system is unstable..

.cuz that is not possible on one PC.. Now lock at my idea carefully guys and post if there is impossible or wrong thing in my idea.

The 2nd PC will run PMDG737NGX (with undocking all the six panels to thier places in my six monitors which connect to the second PC), also run the PRO ATC, FDC, and VRINSIGHT & GOFLIGHT softwares to operatee all my VRI & GF hardwares & yokes, cables, throttles etc. (All of this with a low fsx graphical settings in the 2nd PC with tweaks surely). The main pc will run fsx also (but at high graphical leveks with tweaks, sure) through my BENQ W1070HD3D PROJECTOR, and dun REX4, FSGRW, the PMDG737NGX (but without any panel undocking, FTX GLOBAL VECTORS, and alk the sceneries which I fly through...

Is all of this is possible with the wideview tool ??????

Thanks a lot guys for ur reading anyway.....

500+ This must be a daytime job

Re: wideview to resolve the performance hit & sys unstability !!!!! most see !!!!!!

Hi,
    Wideview is primarily designed to drive outside views. You can not run gauges on a client. It was designed to have the
    server run gauges and client run displays for max performance. Some do use the server for Visual.You are asking a
    lot from two pc's.
    Les

75+ Posting Member

Re: wideview to resolve the performance hit & sys unstability !!!!! most see !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iwik View Post
    Hi,
    Wideview is primarily designed to drive outside views. You can not run gauges on a client. It was designed to have the
    server run gauges and client run displays for max performance. Some do use the server for Visual.You are asking a
    lot from two pc's.
    Les

That mean I can run pmdg737 with fdc, fsgrw and all my panels softwares through the second pc(with low graphics settings) and without scenery or textures addons, and let the primar pc to run fsx with rex, and all visual addons through my projector and use it as a viewing computer !!!!!

75+ Posting Member

Right ?

Or not ?????