Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Link2FS Multi Annunciators

Hi Jim,

I have re-started my B350 cockpit after a brief break (family and work!). Today I built my annunciator panel - I can't believe how easy you have made it!

If I can be really cheeky, I have a couple of requests for future annunciator extracts (wish list!):

Left and Right Bleed Air Failure (if bleed air pressure falls below xxxpsi)
    Inverter #1 an #2 Failure
    Cabin Diff Pressure (if diff pressure exceeds xxxpsi)
    Cabin Altitude High (if cabin alt exceeds xxxft)
    Autopilot Trim Failure
    Autopilot Disconnect

Thank you for all the great work you have one Jim, you make it possible for the rest of us to pursue this hobby!

Cheers,
    Michael

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Re: Link2FS Multi Annunciators

One other Thought - on a real aircraft pressing the master warning cancel will leave the annunciators unchanged, it just stops the master warning annunciator flashing. The idea is that the master warning annunciator alerts you to check the annunciator panel for the actual fault. If you have a left oil pressure low for example, the left oil pressure annunciator illuminates and the master warning light flashes. By pressing cancel, the left oil pressure low will remain illuminated solid and the master warning flasher extinguishes. If another master warning is caused (say, left fuel pressure low) then you will again get a flashing master warning light to alert you. I am trying to code it out this way on the arduino, but it could be done in LINK2FS also. If I solve it I will post my code here.

500+ This must be a daytime job Jim NZ's Avatar

Re: Link2FS Multi Annunciators

I copied those "wish list" things over to the Multi's thread ,,,,
    www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27342
    to keep all this stuff in the one place ,, so when I get onto it ,, it's all together.

No promise's Micheal ,,, but I'll have a dig into them when our winter "bites" in.

Re the annunciators ,, I didn't really know what happened in real life but I suppose different planes have different means ,,, anyway ,, that's the glory of having the Arduino ,,, it can be coded anyway you want.

Thanks Micheal ,, Jim
    www.jimspage.co.nz/intro.htm
    All this and Liz still loves me ! !