Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

new builder complete noob

hi guys
    ive just started to get in to the idea of a home cockpit and have bought an arduino mega card as an i/o board . i haven't really got anything running yet or anything built as im just getting started , i haven't even decided what im going to base on yet i was going for the pmdg 737ngx but that does not seem to interface well though if someone knows a way of doing it then please let me know, now im thinking about the aerosoft Airbus x but i dont know anything again interfacing it i have lin2fs from jims site but it dosent all work with the Airbus etc. hope you guys can help as im starting to get a bit confused with all these diffrent programs etc .

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: new builder complete noob

Hi philip,
    every beginning is hard. I start first with a small Cockpit like Cessna. You can use all code which is in Link2fs in the demo ino´s. Jim did a great work! Thanks again.

You can look on my Homepage...
    To learn making a first cockpit, learn to use the arduino code samples in Link2FS.

Start small, have fun like I

CU Chris
    Nothing gets me down - until my girlfriend say " Darling...please...garbage!" Homepage: www.fsx-cockpit.com