Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Full A320 dual seat trainer

Looking at the options I have found http://skalarki-electronics.eu/ and Flight Deck Solutions. They both look excellent but FDS has more history as a seller. Anyone dealt with Skalarki before?

MyCockpit Support Staff dodiano's Avatar

Re: Full A320 dual seat trainer

Skalarki is Highly recommended! Excellent costumer support and excellent products and very easy to use!

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by GodAtum View Post
    Looking at the options I have found http://skalarki-electronics.eu/ and Flight Deck Solutions. They both look excellent but FDS has more history as a seller. Anyone dealt with Skalarki before?

Hi

I have been using Skalarki for about three years and things works very very nice, very affordable price with an excellent quality and support from Marcin is always available, you got responses always.

FDS has good products too, however they seems to be focusing in a bigger and more specialized market and their enthusiastic field seems to be reducing.

Also Skalarki is in constant development, you get new versions updates and compatibility with more and recent products, personally I reccomend it.

Regars.

Adonis

75+ Posting Member

Hello GodAtum,

first of all I have to say... BUY ALL COMPONETS FROM SKALARKI.

I have started building my cockpit 3 Years ago and at this time I haven't hear from SKALARKI. Unfortunatly. So I started building my cockpit with buying FDS MIP Panels and MIP Hardware as well as the FDS IO Board.
    Product quality was good, but compairing it with SKALARKI, I have to say that SKALARKI's products are much much better than FDS. First in Panelquality, Backlighting (Skalarki using LEDs, FDS bulbs), look an feel at all, and the most two important things are the IO hardware/software as well as the great customer support, which I havent seen anywhere until now.
    Next Issue to decide for SKALARKI is the price and what you will get for it. His products are in comparision to all other cockpit supliers very cheep. You can order products Plug and Play or in components for self assambling if you like.
    One example. SKALARKI's TQ costs about 1500 Euro, FDS one costs about 4500 Euro. I have bought SKALARKI's TQ and his quality is impressive. I also had the chance to compare his TQ with Cockpit Sonic 's TQ which one costs as well about 4000 Euro, and again I have to say that SKALARKI did very good work and in my oppinion his TQ is the best.

So all in all I have to say .... >>>> Go starting Cockpit with SKALARKI, and stay with him. There you will get all you need.
    Once I will start again building cockpit, I would do it this way!

Best Regards Marco

150+ Forum Groupie

hello there,
    i dealt with FDS in my old 737 project i actually sold: nothing wrong with them, very good quality...support via email, not on the same day...a bit expensive considering shipping & customs if u don't live in canada.
    my actual a320 project is an ALL SKALARKI product...my whole dual seat training device comes from skalarki, what to say??? everything is just perfect!
    very good quality, easy setup thru profiler...total compatibility if u use wilco, PM, AST or JEEHELL.
    the MOST important part if u choose skalarki is the communication: usually same day answer if thru email...but CONSTANT support (some 16 h a day!!!!!!) on skype...he followed me step by step when needed and always open to hear ideas or suggestions. put on top of that a true competitive price for what u get.
    should someone ask me i would RECOMMEND SKALARKI...no dubt.
    just my 2 cents
    filippo

75+ Posting Member

Thanks for your recommendations My plan is to get all the avionic components from skalarki, the A320 shell from FDS and the FSL A320 P3D software when it's released.

I also need to find a 180 curved screen. I have had a quote from a company called Immersive Display which was £8k.

150+ Forum Groupie

is the FSL 320 suitable for a networked setup???! i mean PFDs NDs SD EWD MCDUs on networked pc(s)???

75+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by filippoporcari View Post
    is the FSL 320 suitable for a networked setup???! i mean PFDs NDs SD EWD MCDUs on networked pc(s)???
    yes they will be selling a home cockpit version (only on P3D though). I'm guessing this will be a similar price as Sim Avionics.

If anyone knows anyone good at DIY and could make a plywood curved screen in the UK?

150+ Forum Groupie

p3d 1.4 & 2.0 or only one of the two versions?
    regards
    fil

150+ Forum Groupie

p3d 1.4 & 2.0 or only one of the two versions?
    regards
    fil

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast