10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

737NG simulator 4 sale (KLAX)

Hello my simmer friends. I just wanted to let you know that the 737NG sim I build is for sale. Since we are close to Christmas, perhaps you may want to treat yourself to something special?

This is the link www.sim4sale2014.com in case you are interested.

This sim is totally flyable right now. However, it is not finished by a long shot. One can never say that a home built sim is ever really finished anyway, right? The only things that are not working at the moment are the dials/gauges on the overhead panel (they are in place but not connected) and some panels on the center pedestal. Although the NAV and COMM radios - for both the captain and FO - are working.

Right now I only have photos of the sim posted online, in the coming weeks I will try to post some videos as well.

There is plenty to do for the simmer who wants to get a head start in this wonderful hobby. The sky is the limit. FO panel? Enclosed cockpit? Wrap around visuals? Maybe nothing at all and just fly it as is. It’s completely up to you.

Anyway, check it out and spread the word. Also don't hesitate to ask any questions. Use the "Contact Me" link on the web page to get in touch.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Gianluca

300+ Forum Addict
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: 737NG simulator 4 sale (KLAX)

Hi Gianluca,

Please edit your link above and add .com otherwise, it does not work...

John