10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

MIP panel question

Hi Nico,

Fine to met you again at the FS Weekend in Lelystad.

I have started with the design of my MIP panel and now I have to make some decisions. Reading you manual of Lekseecon, I was wondering if the annunciators in the MIP panel are working with Lekseecon, because there are no variables defined for them. When I look at the pictures on your site, I see that in your own cockpit your annunciators are burning. If they are not in Lekseecon, how than did you did that. If they are not really working, I might make a hole in the MIP panel at that place and use the annunciator-gauge of FSX.

I also noticed that only the orange button of the altimeter is in Lekseecon. And not the rotary to change the QNH. Is that true? Can I use a variable in FSUIPC instead of that?

Kind regards,
    Kees Schroijen

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim kiek's Avatar

Re: MIP panel question

Hi Kees,

Yeah it was nice to see you too, with your 767 cockpit "surrounded" by so many 737 pilots

I think you have not yet updated to the 9.x version of lekseecon while in the 9.8 Manual you would have find the MIP Annunciators defined in section 4.21.

Also a read/write variable for QNH is in there, see section 4.5: vars 105 or 88.

Kind regards,
    Nico

10+ Posting Member

Re: MIP panel question

Hi Nico

Yes, with our 767 cockpits, we are a rarity...

How stupid can a human be... It must have been late yesterday when I wrote the message to you... When you wrote that I must have a version of Lekseecon before 9.x, I found that strange, because I was sure that I had installed a new version a couple of months ago.

In my computer, I have 2 disks with FS/Lekseecon, an old one and a new one... And you can guess... I looked in the old one, so it is time to remove that old one from my disk, to prevent making mistakes in the future...

And you are right, on the new disk I have version 9.2 and the variables are in there. Sorry for my mistake.

The variables 88 and 105 are for displaying the actual (or set) QNH, but am I right that it is not possible to simulate the rotary for setting the QNH in the altimeter? I mean the rotary down-left in the instrument.

By the way I saw that I have to update again....

Kind regards,
    Kees Schroijen