Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: New Boeing 737 MIP and Overhead from CockpitSimParts

Hi Steven,
    many thanks for your order mate, i will do my best to get it out as soon as possible, in the meantime, if you need any help at all please let me know.

regards
    Sam.

2. Likes wiganpilotsteve liked this post
    25+ Posting Member

No problem, cheers.

25+ Posting Member

Small update, We have changed the fasteners on the MIP, We have colour coded ones now along with counter sunk ones where possible. We think this makes the overall MIP much nicer than having the stainless steel ones that stuck out a lot.

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor

I think that what you are doing here is such a positive step forward for those that want professional looking parts at great prices in the UK without having to pay the heftier prices by the bigger companies that only think about their pockets and money all the time. Time is expensive and I hope you are rewarded for the time and effort you have put in to your sim hobby business and it will only get bigger as people spread the word (like on here/youtube). You definitely have the edge over many other companies not just because of your excellent panels and prices but for your 737 saitek throttle parts that no one else seems to do in the UK and the fact that you don't charge much for them. You will not be beaten by price, I will promise you that. Keep up the good work!
    GA or the Highway!

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJ View Post
    I think that what you are doing here is such a positive step forward for those that want professional looking parts at great prices in the UK without having to pay the heftier prices by the bigger companies that only think about their pockets and money all the time. Time is expensive and I hope you are rewarded for the time and effort you have put in to your sim hobby business and it will only get bigger as people spread the word (like on here/youtube). You definitely have the edge over many other companies not just because of your excellent panels and prices but for your 737 saitek throttle parts that no one else seems to do in the UK and the fact that you don't charge much for them. You will not be beaten by price, I will promise you that. Keep up the good work!

Thank you. That's exactly the direction we want to go. Great quality yet great affordability, It's such an expensive hobby and not everyone has the deep pockets to shell out a few grand on a complete overhead panel etc.

As to the saitek throttles I've yet to find another person doing them. We are currently working on the CH throttles at the moment. We have samples sent out to customers that are using CH once we have the correct fitment these will go into the production which will be exciting stuff!

Thanks for the positive feed back we really appreciate it! At least we know we are going in the correct direct!

25+ Posting Member

Brilliant stuff , since i bought my last few goodies from you im now saving for the overhead might get you to make it for me tho , also do you have any plans to do a throttle too , i mean you got the handles sorted already , as everyones selling them very expensive this and your battle plan could be a seller .

regards Neil

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tinker27 View Post
    Brilliant stuff , since i bought my last few goodies from you im now saving for the overhead might get you to make it for me tho , also do you have any plans to do a throttle too , i mean you got the handles sorted already , as everyones selling them very expensive this and your battle plan could be a seller .

regards Neil
    Hey, Great stuff, I'm happy that we have satisfied you enough to keep coming back, That means we are on the right tracks with customer service and great quality products. With regards to the throttles yes that is one of our goals, We are aiming to end up with making and selling everything that's needed for a complete cockpit.

Also here's a few pictures of what we can do at the moment.
    Please note we have done an update of the white panels of the overhead, We have made the lines thicker, Will get some fresh shots of those up later on today.

We also sell annunciator sets separately to the panels.

Here's a few shots of our light edition handles, We also have a pro edition with the fake reversals. I shall get some shots of the pros at a later date or can simply check them out on our website.

9. Likes mariodantas liked this post
    75+ Posting Member

Sam you're the best, I bought a MIP today from your website, cheers. Mario from France

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by mariodantas View Post
    Sam you're the best, I bought a MIP today from your website, cheers. Mario from France

Great stuff, There's two MIP orders in front of you, The one is 90% complete, Then once that other one is out of the way we will be cracking on with yours! Thanks for the order.

Here's a picture of one of the MIP orders that is 90% complete!

Kind Regards,
    Jeordan.

75+ Posting Member

Looks very good I'm happy with the order really

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast