25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Linda and LCD display

Hi there
    I just got my FSX, now I wonder if it is possible to control LCD display via Linda software.
    I know you can do it using FSBUS but the problem there is that you need correct offset thre for it works well only with defoult aircrafts,and only in F 2004 as far as I know.

Or is there a way to catch add on offset in Linda and implement it to FSBUS LCD given that it will work in windows 7 and FS.

Also hw to get the best from FSX
    I have
    6 core AMD fx6300 3.3GHz
    8GB Ram
    4GB GT630 card

Re: Linda and LCD display

Linda is input only as far as I know, right? Linda doesnt know what are values of variables inside of flightsim. All you need to do is get registered version of FSUIPC and use lua script to read your L:variable from your addon and send it to FSUIPC offset which can be read by FSBUS (or whichever hardware you want). If you dont know the L:variables names of your addon, it will be hard to catch them as they are not as easy as input variables to hunt (what you probably know from Linda). Maybe you could try contacting the author or your addon who could provide you list of L:vars. Which addon are you talking about?

Pavel

25+ Posting Member

Re: Linda and LCD display

It seams like a good idea
    So could you instruct me step by step how to lounch lua script,read L variable (hmm what is L variable)
    and how the send is to FSUIPC offset