Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Flight 1 Garmin G1000 vs PM General Aviation Glass Cockpit

Hi!

I'm here on the forum and to sim building and planning to build a multi engine G1000 sim. Do anyone have any experience with either of this software? Pros and cons? Did my Commercial license in aircrafts with aspen and g1000 instruments. Are most of the functions from real life implented in these simulations?

Link for PM software: http://www.projectmagenta.com/products/gagc_software/

Link for Flight1 software: http://www.flight1tech.com/Marketpla...5/Default.aspx

Appreciate all help!

Re: Flight 1 Garmin G1000 vs PM General Aviation Glass Cockpit

I have the GAGC. Its a nice program but the last time i used it it was not finished there are still quite alot of functions that do not work or are not implemented yet. I primarily use the PMRJ software (which is not complete either) If i were to build a sim with the 1000 in mind i would try the Flight one software in my opinon the GAGC software will always take the back burner to the Boeing software and it may not see completion for quite some time. I have owned the GAGC and the PMRJ software for over 3 years. just my opinon only.
    Mike G.

Re: Flight 1 Garmin G1000 vs PM General Aviation Glass Cockpit

Thanks! Bought the Flight1 g1000 and EFIS Panel Builder. The panel builder comes in handy to add gauges that's not supported by the Flight 1 g1000. It only supports a handful of aircrafts. With the panel builder I can add gauges for jets, turbo props and multi engine aircrafts on a separate display. Not 100% realistic, but will make it more convenient for me.