25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Go Flight MCP Pro

Hi Guys,

I am using a Go Flight Pro in my 737 sim. Having a small problem with it. Just after take off when I engauge auto pilot my 737 becomes a ballistic missle, as in it climbs almost vertical until it stalls. If I turn auto pilot on and off a few times it seems to fix the problem and operates normally. Any ideas

Thanks,

Mark

Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar

Re: Go Flight MCP Pro

Sounds like you have some cross interfacing problem somewhere, are the goflight standard assignments conflicting with some other hardware, particularly if you have other usb parts such as throttle quads, rudder pedals etc.

for example if the aircraft is acting as you say make sure the function 'autopilot disconnect' is not also assigned to your trim function!

Let me know if it works. If not try unplugging some other hardware temporarily and see if it works when only used on it's own with Flight sim.
    Geremy Britton
    Executive Assistant, MyCockpit Inc
    Head of GLB Flight Products
    www.geremy.co.uk

25+ Posting Member

Re: Go Flight MCP Pro

Hi Geremy,

Thanks for the reply.. I did check for cross programming but all looks ok. I unplugged usb's one at a time with no diffrence. It only happens when I first boot up FSX and if I fly say 2 or 3 flight all works ok. just gonna live with it cause I know it's going to drive me crazier trying to find the glitch

Regards

Mark