Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Thumbs up Re: Revolution Simproducts warning

Quote Originally Posted by Leept View Post
    Hi Naivoh,

Is this purchased second hand? Are you able to test in prosim also? Because I could possibly help you with if the hardware is functioning correctly.

Perhaps inbox me your email and Ill send you how i did mine.

If the axis are broken in some way then perhaps some else can point you in the right direction.

Hi Leept,

Thank you indeed for your answer.
    I sent you a private message.

cheers,

Naivoh

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Revolution Simproducts warning

Hi all,

Yesterday, I had to change the usb port on which the DC motor and joystick are plugged?*. I noticed the device number has changed on the SIOC software. I amended the sioc.ini file accordingly and ôôhh...something has changed.
    1- The trim indicator and the spoiler motors are now full responding to FS9 output.
    2- The flaps lever is working too but with an offset (5° on the quadrant is 2° in the sim and so one until 40° on the quadrant, which makes 30° in the sim)
    3- The throttle lever are now working manually but the autothrottle is not yet synchronizing with the sim (I use an ssi called "platinum IFLY", along with the IFLY B737-800 on FS2004) I attempted to use another ssi related to throttle but nothing worked on the quadrant. Thus, guess the platinum_IFLY ssi is the good one. It works also with the default B737-400.
    4- The wheel trim is not moving automatically.
    5- I managed to find the version 1.8.0.0 of the throttle quadrant manager but the software show "HID not detected" on startup.

I am still searching for a kind help guys if anyone here is familiar with sioc and revsim throttle (version 2.1 for me).

Thank you in anticipation

Naivoh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234