Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    75+ Posting Member

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Revolution Simproducts warning

An interesting tidbit is that the Cat III store location is in Florida. I don't believe the French authorities can reach that far.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    Hi Peter,

You seem quite knowledgeable -- probably not quite the right place to ask this but hopefully I can hear your perspective.

I have dealings with another company (non flightsim related)-- company has also gone into administration; from the notices I have received from the administrator the company has been practicing insolvent trading.

Recommendations from the administrator is for the creditors to vote to wind up the company. If the company winds up, the unsecured creditors (the category I fall into) still get nil to the dollar amount owed.

There is a possibility to file a suit against the directors for insolvent trading -- perhaps this is also the action you could take against RSP? However this would probably be expensive and might not be worth the effort.
    Hi,

Yes, you can take action against a director or owner against insolvent trading, but the onus to provide evidence for this will the rest with the creditor. And as you rightly said, this can be very difficult to prove (e.g. the owner will say it was wrongful trading and not insolvent or fraudulent trading) at times and a lengthy and costly process.

However, if you have reasonable and substantial evidence that this is taking place, you always can file a case with the Police and/or Prosecution Service as this is a criminal offence.

But please note that this may vary in different countries, as not all insolvency and related law and jurisprudence are the same in different countries.

Regards,

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by NedHamilton View Post
    An interesting tidbit is that the Cat III store location is in Florida. I don't believe the French authorities can reach that far.
    Hi,

On paper Cat III is registered in Florida, however the actual trading is/was still (mainly) taking place in France and therefore falls under France jurisdiction. In addition, as both companies have the same director and SRP have declared to transfer production and assets to Cat III and Cat III website have prices advertised in Euros and delivers part of their goods from France, according to international law and Conventions this still makes them accountable. If any assets have been transferred from RSP to Cat III with the knowledge that RSP could have gone into administration or have asked to postpone payments of any kind, or reasonable could have assumed or expected that the aforementioned would happen, this is fraud under US Law as well as European Law and a criminal offence and the CEO/owner could be personal liable for this.

As the other poster said, this is not the preferential forum to discuss legal issues (for me) and legal things are far more complicated than I have described in my posts in a nutshell; in addition the case is still pending, but I am happy to expand on this of course, just PM me.

Regards,

Peter

10+ Posting Member

Hi, give some news about Revolution Simproducts / Cat III?

A Friend from me has also order a TQ for 1200€. He is very nervous!!

Regards
    Burkhard

www.Homecockpit-737NG.blogspot.de

Just a quick update,

It seems that Revolution Simproducts went into administration on 28-07-2014, much longer ago than initially suggested. The details of the administrator (name/address) can be found at the following website: http://www.societe.com/societe/revol...518627823.html

If you have a claim or non-delivered order for which you already have paid, I would suggest to contact or your bank/credit card company (if you have paid with your credit card) or otherwise contact the company in the link above if you have paid via bank/wire transfer. If you have ordered and paid after the above mentioned date, then it depends on the terms and conditions of the credit card company and bank if they repay the amount in full. But even if you have ordered and paid after this date I would suggest to claim back your money, be aware however that different credit card companies and banks have all different T&Cs.

Please note my post from 8 Nov 2014 (15:51hrs) and that this is not the preferential forum to discuss legal issues (for me) and legal things are far more complicated than I have described in my previous posts in a nutshell.

Kind regards,

Peter

Happy New Year Guys,

Well, I emailed Cat III in October 2014. I paid them in April 2014. They have said the whole time that Revolution Sim were manufacturing my P&P motorized throttle as I'm in the UK etc.

They reiterated that by email in their October email even though revolution sim went into receivership on the 28/7/2014?!!?

So when i noticed the Cat-III.com site gone i have naturally come looking for info

Not sure if both companies have just gone under administration and still processing orders or totally liquidised..
    Unfortunately like some other trusty simmers, i wired the 4000 euros or whatever it was, so it will be a tough ask, getting that back! Unless orders are still going... again unlikely.

Thanks Tally Ho, for the info...

Hopefully we can get something positive from this experience, and its important to stay connected and receive whatever information we can. Just to be kept in the loop would be positive for me right now.

I don't want this to deter others from parting with their cash, as there are some really professional and reputable flight sim companies out there that i have dealt with, and that this is still a fantastic hobby for those willing to invest from a few hundred pounds and upwards.

Perhaps there is another company that somebody could recommend for the motorised TQ... as my sim is nearing take off!

Regards, Lee
    Last edited by Leept; 01-05-2015 at 09:57 AM. Reason: clarity

25+ Posting Member bussgarfield's Avatar

Hi Guys, interesting thread.
    I have been away from this forum for a while now but my cockpit is still well on it's way - that was until March last year when I ordered my TQ from CATIII.
    60 odd emails and many broken promises later I am still waiting. CATIII even sent me delivery details and tracking details and still nothing materialised.
    I have been in contact with Eren and he assured me that their Revsim-shop will be up and running in February and that my order is still valid and they would contact me when it is ready for dispatch. Well, it is nearing my first anniversary of my original order and I have still to hear something from the company.
    Having gone through the posts here and elsewhere, I am really concerned that my long and hard savings may just have gone for a ride in somebody's pocket and my gap between the pedestal and MIP just wont be filled for a few years until I can manage to save up again (on a pension you know).
    I would like to put my wavering trust in Eren as he did take the time to personally email me on a few occasions to keep me appraised and divulged certain details that he stated were between him and me but I am now very concerned.
    If anyone here can shed any more light on the current situation with RSP I would be grateful.
    I know that Eren keeps abreast of the writings on forums so hopefully he may read these posts and clarify the situation for the whole sim comunity.
    The last thing that I want to do is put any person or company down within a forum but the current situation has major concerns not only for me but for many others as well.
    I did try the following link - http://www.societe.com/societe/revol...518627823.html but to no avail as the page would not open.
    Please can any information be kept live on this forum. I will be emailing him later today and if I can shed any news, I will keep you posted.
    Gary

75+ Posting Member

Hi,
    Unfortunately for you, from what I have heard, CATIII had gone into receivership last year and everything was frozen, First they will use what money they have to pay back creditors, and then if anything is left over it will be split amongst people who are in the same situation as you. (don't hold your breath for any money back.) I feel sorry for all in the same position as you but a lot of the promises are just empty ones.

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy01 View Post
    Hi,
    Unfortunately for you, from what I have heard, CATIII had gone into receivership last year and everything was frozen, First they will use what money they have to pay back creditors, and then if anything is left over it will be split amongst people who are in the same situation as you. (don't hold your breath for any money back.) I feel sorry for all in the same position as you but a lot of the promises are just empty ones.

Hi all,

I am Naivoh from MADAGASCAR. I recently unpacked an RSP standard motorized 737 throttle bought a year ago.
    While making trials, I noticed all buttons and axis are recognized as existing by windows and FSUIPC but axis MOVEMENT are not detected (flaps, throttle, speed break, trim). FSUIPC assignment for buttons worked but axis movement is not detected.

I alreadt intalled SIOC software and made the recommanded setting on the ini files.

Now, I'm still stuck on these axis issues and if someone could advise how I can get assistance on it, I would really appreciate.

Thanks guys,

Naivoh

Hi Naivoh,

Is this purchased second hand? Are you able to test in prosim also? Because I could possibly help you with if the hardware is functioning correctly.

Perhaps inbox me your email and Ill send you how i did mine.

If the axis are broken in some way then perhaps some else can point you in the right direction.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast