Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level panda180's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Boeing New Cockpit Panel Producing Company!!

Hello everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jorge De Sedas. I'm currently an FO on the 737-700/800. As an avid cockpit builder, I've spent the past two years developing a company producing Cockpit Building panels. I produce these panels with a great attention to detail, to include the actual (newer) Boeing grey to exact replicas of knobs and screws and position of them, all designed using the actual NG as reference.

We are currently offering a Main Instrument Panel for the 737NG at a very special price of only $495.00 USD with FREE shipping within the US. We do ship to Europe but you'd have to contact us for shipping rates to those regions. Due to my schedule, I produce a limited number of Kits per month - When I'm sold out, you will no longer be able to add to the cart. The Kits are produced on demand with a lead time of 4-6 weeks.

Attached are some pictures of my work.

Please take a minute and visit us on our Facebook site - https://www.facebook.com/PandaSimulations
    To message us or complete an order please visit our official website at - www.pandasimulations.com

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your support!

Kind Regards,

Jorge De Sedas
    Founder
    Panda Simulations
    Attached Images Attached Images