Got this crazy idea to mount a row of keys at the bottom of my monitor.
Function like ex. Garmin 1000 or a square screen in a fighter jet with bottoms around the screen perimeter.
My monitor is an iMac ! So a sticky removable version it must be
Anyone knows where to find something like this ?

Re Peter