Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: AIRBUS PFD ND ECAS's please help !!!!

I dont use any Airbus because of the poor addon quality, but if I had to use one of them I would choose the AirbusX.

Give me some time and I will try to solve your problem.

Pavel

75+ Posting Member

Okay, but don't forget.
    I use the airbus extended.
    Please download it.
    Thank you so muck my friend brodhaq.

Okay here is you new panel.cfg. This is how it looks with my AirbusX Extended. Note that I was testing it on A320 CFM engines, if you need the IAE version or A321 just let me know. Works both with A320 and A320 NEO. Note that the Nav Display is somewhat smaller, this is a bug from Aerosoft (so much typical for them), you have to deal with it or try to adjusting the window size by mouse draging. One more about the NAV display - it takes some time to load the gauge after you open the window, wait a minute and it will appear. Just standard Aerosoft mess...

Windows can be opened by the View menu as shown on the screenshot which is my recommended way for dealing with 2D panels in FSX. They work both in 2D and 3D cockpit.

Look into the panel.cfg and see which changes I did, learn it and next time you will see it is a matter of few moments. The whole process took me about 30 minutes.

airbusx_extended_panels.jpg

I hope you are happy now.

Pavel
    Attached Files Attached Files

75+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brodhaq View Post
    Okay here is you new panel.cfg. This is how it looks with my AirbusX Extended. Note that I was testing it on A320 CFM engines, if you need the IAE version or A321 just let me know. Works both with A320 and A320 NEO. Note that the Nav Display is somewhat smaller, this is a bug from Aerosoft (so much typical for them), you have to deal with it or try to adjusting the window size by mouse draging. One more about the NAV display - it takes some time to load the gauge after you open the window, wait a minute and it will appear. Just standard Aerosoft mess...

Windows can be opened by the View menu as shown on the screenshot which is my recommended way for dealing with 2D panels in FSX. They work both in 2D and 3D cockpit.

Look into the panel.cfg and see which changes I did, learn it and next time you will see it is a matter of few moments. The whole process took me about 30 minutes.

airbusx_extended_panels.jpg

I hope you are happy now.

Pavel
    I hop there no effect on the frame rates,,,,,
    i will try it right now .

I did not observe any FPS change on my notebook...

Pavel

75+ Posting Member

Ya ya ya ya ya ya mr bodhaq, u do it i can't belive what i see right now, u do it.
    You give me a big help i cannot forget it.
    Can you tell what you do, now the panel cfg on my computer i will see the changes from the original one. Still i need to add the PFD ND for copilot.

Okay here is your new panel.cfg with ND and PFD for copilot also. I have tried to solve the small ND problem but I think it is something more advanced which we can't fix by panel.cfg editing. Maybe you could contact Aerosoft with the bug report and ask them to resolve it (attach the panel.cfg).

Pavel
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. Dislikes A320 copilot disliked this post
    75+ Posting Member

Okay here is your new panel.cfg with ND and PFD for copilot also. I have tried to solve the small ND problem but I think it is something more advanced which we can't fix by panel.cfg editing. Maybe you could contact Aerosoft with the bug report and ask them to resolve it (attach the panel.cfg).

Pavel

Everythinh need to do is copy and paste the windows you added to any another engine type of the same aircraft. (for example i need to use it with A321) (example i need to use another engine type of the same A320 ).

I need to open my over head panel on the overhead screan i have.

And need to open the pedestal from the throttle (radios and go back to the end of the pedestal (( the FMC I DON't NEED IT BECAUSE I WILL OPEN IT IN THE SCREEN IN THE FROM OF MY THROTTLE)) ).
    Also the last thing ( i need another FMC to the copilot, to open the two FMCs in screen in fron of my throttle ).
    please complete the job.
    I now i give you a long requests, i now that but no anyone fix my problem except you.
    Really you are a good man mr bodhaq.
    really thank you so so much.

There is no way how I could do window for overhead or pedestal in the Aerosoft AirbusX. You will have to open new "window" inside FSX, switch it to virtual cockpit and zoom to overhead or pedestal in it and then move this window to your other monitors. All I can do as separate windows are displays and MCDU, nothing else. If you want to have 2D panel for overhead consider using Wilco Airbus series addon which have complete 2D cockpit.

So, do you want another window with MCDU or not? Just tell me it before I do it for all those 4 panels (A320 CFM + IAE and A321 CFM + IAE).

Pavel

75+ Posting Member

There is no way how I could do window for overhead or pedestal in the Aerosoft AirbusX. You will have to open new "window" inside FSX, switch it to virtual cockpit and zoom to overhead or pedestal in it and then move this window to your other monitors. All I can do as separate windows are displays and MCDU, nothing else. If you want to have 2D panel for overhead consider using Wilco Airbus series addon which have complete 2D cockpit.

So, do you want another window with MCDU or not? Just tell me it before I do it for all those 4 panels (A320 CFM + IAE and A321 CFM + IAE).

Pavel

Okay mr bodhaq.

Look here :
    i need CAPTAIN PFD ND UPPER & LOWER ECAS's / COPILOT PFD ND / LEFT & RIGHT FMC for all aerosoft airbus extended ( all engines provide by aerosoft extended ).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast