25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

whats mip kit to go with your experiences and suggestions please

Hi just doing more research and more research , just wondering what mip kit to go with , cp flight , cockpit sonic, simworld, , as i have a budget i want the full works to get me started , so my question is what have you got whats your experience of these ie quality, customer satisfaction , build ease , and ofcourse the big one value for money and price for what you get . And what other companies do you suggest for these reasons .thank you Tink

25+ Posting Member

Re: whats mip kit to go with your experiences and suggestions please

poldragonet MIP KIT 549 EUROS, if you don't mind a bit of DIY, this is good value for money, but prepared to do EVERYTHING yourself. I bought it myself last year, and for the money it was good qaulity. The key words there are "For the money" as the saying goes you get what you pay for, but with more time and effort build wise, i'm more than happy with the result.

25+ Posting Member

I went with Poldragonet also and correct it's cheap, but like the above said it all DIY. Here's a link to me unboxing mine http://forum.avsim.net/topic/391708-...running/page-2
    Although I am seeing more and more new FDS Jetmax customers.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

I'm going to wait - hopefully someone comes out with an MIP for the 737 MAX. Have you seen the cockpit? It is much more simplified (clock and flaps digital, no more standby instruments); it could save you thousands in the long run.

In the mean time, I'll setup 2 15.1" LCD's like the real deal.

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsirus View Post
    I went with Poldragonet also and correct it's cheap, but like the above said it all DIY. Here's a link to me unboxing mine http://forum.avsim.net/topic/391708-...running/page-2
    Although I am seeing more and more new FDS Jetmax customers.

fantastic work that , had a look through to be honest im not quite as diy as you , love the idea of doing it my self but i dont get a mass amount of time to do much like that , im a truck driver in uk long hours really want something quick to put together and get going if you ,know what i mean at the price you got yours for tho would be great but a miracle eh , Neil

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    I'm going to wait - hopefully someone comes out with an MIP for the 737 MAX. Have you seen the cockpit? It is much more simplified (clock and flaps digital, no more standby instruments); it could save you thousands in the long run.

In the mean time, I'll setup 2 15.1" LCD's like the real deal.
    Omni, it looks like you could create a mockup fairly easy. The Annunciators appear to be the same also some of the panels. The rest would be easy to produce with say frontpanelexpress. I know Prosim could simulate the visual positions fairly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by tinker27 View Post
    fantastic work that , had a look through to be honest im not quite as diy as you , love the idea of doing it my self but i dont get a mass amount of time to do much like that , im a truck driver in uk long hours really want something quick to put together and get going if you ,know what i mean at the price you got yours for tho would be great but a miracle eh , Neil
    I wasn't a DIYr, but didnt want my investment to go to waste and had to learn and still learning, although burnt out now and wish I would have gone fDS, but I was on a budget. I still say grab some foamalux, cheap panels, leds, switches, and for about 300 US you gotta homemade mip.

25+ Posting Member

great stuff , im on a budget too , so will look for sure