Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

need help with Display lite2 and FS9

I've been stack with this problem about month now and it looks like i cant solve it. If i use Display lite2 software, i cant use Nvidia Inspectors "Override any application setting", and that seems to be only way to get rid off jaggies with FS9. So, with Display lite2 "ON" with "Override any application setting" screen goes black. Do anyone knows how to get great AA without using that setting....some other display driver maybe or very old driver with Nhancer?
    Btw, i have GTX 560TI and driver version is 266.44 (great picture quality and performance with Inspector)

Cheers
    Marco

25+ Posting Member

Re: need help with Display lite2 and FS9

Hello Marco,

I'm not familiar with the Display lite 2 software but I noticed you are using an seriously outdated Nvidia driver. I recall the GTX6xx cards didn't exist at the time when 266.44 was released? Any particular reason not to update driver?

Quote Originally Posted by BeaconOne View Post
    Hello Marco,

I'm not familiar with the Display lite 2 software but I noticed you are using an seriously outdated Nvidia driver. I recall the GTX6xx cards didn't exist at the time when 266.44 was released? Any particular reason not to update driver?
    Hi, i have found out, that this driver is recommended to use with FS9 and 560TI. Some drivers can give serious FPS drops or other problems. Have make some testings in past with older display card and with different drivers. Some airport drop have been from 40 FPS to 9 FPS. If someone know newer driver to use with FS9 / 560TI without performance drop, i'll be very happy to hear.

Cheers
    Marco

...Sorry my mistake, its 560TI, not 650TI

One month **** is over
    I finally solved the problem. If someone else have these kind of problem, update or downgrade your display driver to 296.10. No performance hit and good image quality. Finally i can go on with my sim
    Dunno what was the problem, maybe PhysX or openGL version.

Marco