Thread: Hey All

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hey All

Hey all.

I'm new here and getting ready to start the journey of building a 737 cockpit. I've been doing research on the hardware and decided to go with OpenCockpits IO Cards. Has anyone in the US been able to order these cards? When I try to check out, during account creation I'm asked for a CIF/NIF or VAT. Since i'm state side I have none of those. Any way to get around that? Is it needed? If opencockpits solution is not an option what is the next best thing compared to their solution?

Thanks All,
    Steve

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Hey All

Quote Originally Posted by skipunk View Post
    Hey all.

I'm new here and getting ready to start the journey of building a 737 cockpit. I've been doing research on the hardware and decided to go with OpenCockpits IO Cards. Has anyone in the US been able to order these cards? When I try to check out, during account creation I'm asked for a CIF/NIF or VAT. Since i'm state side I have none of those. Any way to get around that? Is it needed? If opencockpits solution is not an option what is the next best thing compared to their solution?

Thanks All,
    Steve

You can use a telephone number. I went with FDS for my Mip, but will probably go with opencockpits for the pedestal 7 segment support.