Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Yes, ANOTHER multi monitor SLI question

Hi Guys, Im running 2 GTX 670's in SLI mode with 1 42" visio M420NV and 2 46" visio e461-a1(HDMI).

I cant seem to get the desktops to extend all of the way to the edge of the screen which I am assuming means my monitors will not support a high enough resolution? HELP!!!
    When I run my FSX simulator, there are giant gaps between each view on each monitor. That and the edge of the monitors make for an awful experience. What should I do? Replace monitors?
    Thank you.
    W

Re: Yes, ANOTHER multi monitor SLI question

Well.. i think many people use some kind of external program when using multi display to put certain parts of FSX in certain places.

25+ Posting Member

I use matrox triple head and it has a software feature called bezel management (Matrox Graphics - Products - Graphics eXpansion Module - TripleHead2Go) that does this. It basically squeezes in the outside edges to cover the bezels so objects fly behind your monitor bezels instead of jumping across the bezels, or giving you the jagged effect while banking. I know you can also get software for projectors that do the same thing. Outside of these scenario's im not sure how to achieve that. In either case all the monitors should be the same physical size.

Heres my setup in action, with no jagged edges (still a work in progress):
    FSX Home Simulator Cockpit - YouTube

Maybe you could tell us more about your monitor configuration.

I have two GTX 680s in SLI, and it's my understanding the monitors must all be the same size. A better place to seek help is the NVIDIA forums, the 2D surround tends to be glitchy as ****, especially in SLI. When I was setting mine up the solution always seemed to be "just keep trying the exact same thing over and over", eventually it worked.