Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

737 overhead pannel help

HI,

I am building a 737 overhead. I have got the toggle switches all working, but now i face another problem. I am unbale to get the LED's to work. I have found this software and tested the Arduino and FSX using the landing gear lights. My arduino turned the LED's on/off perfectly. I need help getting the same thing for the overhead LED's. Does this software have this feature yet? if not can it be added so i can complete my overhead.

Guys any help at all would be great.

PS fantastic arduino linking software. would love to speak with the programmer who made it!!

Thanks

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Re: 737 overhead pannel help

Quote Originally Posted by tank988 View Post
    HI,

I am building a 737 overhead. I have got the toggle switches all working, but now i face another problem. I am unbale to get the LED's to work. I have found this software and tested the Arduino and FSX using the landing gear lights. My arduino turned the LED's on/off perfectly. I need help getting the same thing for the overhead LED's. Does this software have this feature yet? if not can it be added so i can complete my overhead.

Guys any help at all would be great.

PS fantastic arduino linking software. would love to speak with the programmer who made it!!

Thanks
    I don't have an answer to your question, but rather a question to your question. I too just started building my overhead panel and will be using the Arduino circuit boards. Can you tell me where you got the software from and what you did to make it all work? Its my first attempt at doing all this.

Rob

300+ Forum Addict

Re: 737 overhead pannel help

Quote Originally Posted by tank988 View Post
    I have found this software
    Thanks
    I think you have to be a bit more specific. What software, how exactly are you trying to do this, what have you tried and what didn't work.
    Gigabyte GA-Z97X - Intel i7 4790K@4,6 GHz - GSkill TridentX F3-2400C9D-8GTXD - 2 X Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - Seagate SSHD 2TB - Asus GTX780 DC2 OC 3GD5 - Windows 10 Professional 64