Thread: Question

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Question

Mr. Eren Yavi

I´m still waiting for a reply from you, regarding Order N° 000264 made on July 6th 2012, I´ve only received a notification on September 6th 2012, that you were out on vacation and that the delivery will be done by the end of September, Mid October, you indicated that the J Rails were packed and ready, that you were just waiting for the Engravity switches, in order to release the order.

I´ve sent several emails to all addresses that you have, I haven’t received any answer back from you, finally, will you send the order?? Or is it that you will not comply with it??
    If you do plan to send it, indicate the exact date.

I´m writing to this forum, since I believe this is serious, I don´t have any other option, I really expect you to provide a final answer and to provide a final delivery date, this kind of acts and lack of responsibility are unacceptable.

If you can´t comply with this order, for any reason you may say, you have to indicate so, rather than making costumers send the complete payment and waiting for so long without having any answer back.

I expect an answer back from you asap.
    Enrique Arias

75+ Posting Member Norwegian737project's Avatar

Re: Question

Easy...

I am emailing with Eren frequently, and he always answer my emails within reasonable time. Yesterday I received responses within 10 minutes..

Try this one: eyavi@revolution-simproducts.com

Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Norwegian737Project Follow our blog at norwegian737project.blogspot.com

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Re: Question

Unfortunately, in my experience is not that easy to get a response back from him, I´ve sent him an email on March 27th and I haven’t received any answer back, since you receive fast replies back from him, could you please request him to send me the order I´ve placed on July last year? I believe he should provide a response, I have been patient but I´m reaching my limit.

Thanks in advance for your support.