25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

B737 Starterswitches

Hello everybody!

My name is Anders and I live in Sweden. Been hanging around on this forum for a while now without making to much noise.

In augusti I bought my first CNC machine. Been working quite hard to make it work like I wanted but in January I was satisfied with the result and since then
    I've been busy making my first products to sell. I have always felt that the Starterswitches was cool and a cole starter was hard to find and quite expensive.

I deceided to make my own design, even though it might not look like a cole starterswitch they do work like one and thats the most important thing for me.

I'm now making them and selling to other builders.

I'm very happy with the result of all hours and work I did put into this switches and I hope you guys like them like I do. I did a very short demo of the switches interfaced with phidgets & pokeys. Software is prosim737. Of course you can use them with other software.. It all depends on which interface you are choosing.

Have a look at my webpage for more info about this switches, prices and some pictures. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questitions or improvements.

Thank you for reading. My webpage is Store « Boeing 737-800 Simulator project

A friend of mine did the knobs and they are also for sale.

here's the video on youtube: My brand new Boeing 737 engine startswitch - YouTube

Best regards,
    Anders

MyCockpit Support Staff dodiano's Avatar

Re: B737 Starterswitches

Amazing!! Congratulations on this Product!!

25+ Posting Member

Re: B737 Starterswitches

Thank you very much dodiano. Much appriciated!