Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

TH2GO, 3 monitors, wrong view?

Hi!

I have som issues with mye view setup.

I will let the pitchure describe the problem!

I know there is some different ways to setup the displays. Im using 3 LCD 24" monitors, connected to TH2GO. And then just draged the whole window over the 3 screens.

Maybe someone can describe how im setting up 3 monitors, without getting this strange view in bank angle.

Re: TH2GO, 3 monitors, wrong view?

It's the bezels of your screens that put a small distance between the images. If the visible images would connect, your view would be ok. The digital version of the TH2G has a function where you can correct this. The virtual image stretches to the physical edge of your monitor. Another possibility is to dismantle the monitors and position the panels to touch each other. YOu'll keep a small bezel nevertheless. Last possibility is to use projectors, where you can seamlessly align the images.
    Arjen
    -----
    "There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch." (Nigel Powers in Goldmember)

10+ Posting Member

Re: TH2GO, 3 monitors, wrong view?

Hi, I had a similar setup some time ago.
    Apart from using the bezel correction in the TH2Go software you can also move the monitors partly behind each other so that either the center monitor covers the bezels of the side monitors, or vice-versa. That will help narrowing the missing part of the picture.

HTH, Marc