Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hey Fella's! Long time simmer getting back in the game. ..

I've been "retired" from virtual flight since May of 2008. At that time I had a fairly extensive sim pit modeled after a Bonanza/Baron. I had several thousand hours in the sim and quite a few actual flight hours.

Unfortunately, a natural disaster nearly destroyed our home, so we disassembled and stored my sim. Well, life got in the way and I'm just now getting back into flying, both actual and virtual. (I also own/fly a J-3 Kitten. ... which is also being rebuilt)

Anyway, I'm doing my due diligence in preparation to rebuild my simulator and re-enter the addiction. At present, between what I've forgotten and technological advancements, I'm a wee bit overwhelmed. (I see FSX still won't run firewalled..... Some things never change )

However, one thing I see from doing some serious reading of this site, as well as several others, is the spirit of cooperation and community is still alive and well within the flight sim world. I hope everyone will forgive my ignorance whenever I ask a dumb question from time to time, as I no doubt will do.

Thank you for indulging me by reading this long winded introduction. I also want to thank everyone for all the incredible content on this site!

2. Thanks Geremy Britton thanked for this post
    MyCockpit Support Staff

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Hey Fella's! Long time simmer getting back in the game. ..

Welcome back to MyCockpit and the best of luck with your rebuild!!
    Cheers Gwyn
    Aerosim Solutions

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!