Thread: OCP4NGX

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

OCP4NGX

Hi Guys,
    Got an annoying little problem which has stopped me in my tracks.. Every time I try to open OCP4NGX i get a unhandled exception error. It has something to do with just in time debugging. I have tried it on two different computers with different windows (XP Pro (64 bit) and Vista (32 bit). Has any one else experienced this and if so were you able to fix it? I am trying to integrate a home built MCP through PMDG 737 NGX and SIOC.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Jasper

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Re: OCP4NGX

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Got an annoying little problem which has stopped me in my tracks.. Every time I try to open OCP4NGX i get a unhandled exception error. It has something to do with just in time debugging. I have tried it on two different computers with different windows (XP Pro (64 bit) and Vista (32 bit). Has any one else experienced this and if so were you able to fix it? I am trying to integrate a home built MCP through PMDG 737 NGX and SIOC.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Jasper
    Just wondering Jasper did you ever get this sorted out as I noew have the exact same problem and it is very frustrating. Thanks.

25+ Posting Member

Re: OCP4NGX

Hi Slainte,

Nope... never did get it sorted. Spoke to Roar and he is at a loss as well. I am configuring through sioc and fsuipc. Its quiet a challenge seeing I'm no computer wiz. Will let you know how I go with that.
    Jasper