Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Exclamation HELP! Link2FS Error Message! It no longer runs.

I have no idea what has happened since I have not made any changes to my pc but all of a sudden Link2FS won't run. I get the following error message:

Link2FS Error Message.png

"Component 'FSCSC.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

HELP!!! I've googled it and only found one reference with a downloadable file. I took my chances and copied it into my system 32 folder per the web reference, but no luck...

HELP!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    https://www.facebook.com/mycessnasim PC: Intel Core i7 Haswell @ 3.8GHz, 8Gb Ram, Win 7 64Bit, dual SSDs, GeFroce 780 SIM: FSX w/Aclrtn Pk, FSUIPC4, ASN, UTX, GEX, REX 4

500+ This must be a daytime job Jim NZ's Avatar

Re: HELP! Link2FS Error Message! It no longer runs.

Well somethings upset the apple cart Tom.
    Firstly that file you got from somewhere and put into the "System 32" folder ,, remove it. it will mess things up in there.
    Next have a look at the package you downloaded from my site ,, in it you will find all you need ,,, if any files have gone AWOL then they are there for you to use.
    If all the files are in place then you may have to re-register the registry entry,, but make sure you double click the right one for your operating system.
    Basically re-read the doc's about installing it.

Cheers ,, Jim
    www.jimspage.co.nz/intro.htm
    All this and Liz still loves me ! !

The file is there so based on what you're saying it's a registry issue. I'll re-read the docs and see if I can figure this out. Thanks!

EDIT: SUCCESS! Thanks!!!

I wonder what caused the issue... I said I had not changed anything, but thinking about it more the one thing I did was to install Link2FS Multi. Any chance that could have impacted it?
    https://www.facebook.com/mycessnasim PC: Intel Core i7 Haswell @ 3.8GHz, 8Gb Ram, Win 7 64Bit, dual SSDs, GeFroce 780 SIM: FSX w/Aclrtn Pk, FSUIPC4, ASN, UTX, GEX, REX 4

500+ This must be a daytime job Jim NZ's Avatar

They shouldn't interfere with one an other at all Tom ,, I have both running on 3 different computers here and no problems.
    That being said tho ,,, if some-one put both programs into the one folder then it may ??? cause problem but I've never tried that ,, a bit over the top for a "pre-release-test".

Glad ya got it sorted Tom ,,, Jim
    www.jimspage.co.nz/intro.htm
    All this and Liz still loves me ! !