150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Multi Monitor Switching on and off

Hi,

I am building the Jetmax 737 MIP and am wondering how to turn the MIP monitors off and on as the switches on the monitors will be hidden. Is there a way to write a software program to turn the monitors off and on, or do I just leave them on all the time?

Many Thanks

Rob

75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Multi Monitor Switching on and off

monitors that i use do remember if they were on or off.. they are old monitors couple of 17" and a 15" i basically hooked them up to a power cord extension that has an on/off switch (fancy name surge protector) like the ones you can buy in CrapyTire or Walmart just basic cheep .. and i can shut them all OFF with this one switch (same as unplugging them), when i flip the switch back on they all go ON like they were before, they all remember their last state and like i said they are old monitors the 15" is 5 years old picked it up from kijijji...
    so if the computer is OFF and i flip switch they go to STANDBY POWER, if the COMPUTER is ON they will go ON position when i flip the switch, basically its like plug them all in or out of AC outlet I never have to touch the on/off switch on monitors

Hope it helps
    Andy