10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Cockpitsonic wiring diagram

I have just purchased an unbuilt MIP from Cockpitsonic UK, but unfortunately i dont have any documents or wiring diagrams. I have most of the parts to build the MIP, including two breakout boards and the board that they connect to, but i have no idea how to connect all the switches and LEDs (probably about 150 wires to connect and solder, but no info).

Does anyone have a wiring diagram? I have mailed cockpitsonic UK and Mathias in Germany but so far no response, so i am stuck right now.

I have managed to get the flaps gauge working (just plugged in the USB and ran the cockpitsonic B737.exe), but thats it. When i connect the 2 AFDS modules to USB they power up but are not working in my iFly737, so i guess there is some FSUIPC config i need to do. Again any info appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help
    Sean

Re: Cockpitsonic wiring diagram

FSUIPC won't do the trick with the cockpitsonic crap.
    Sorry you spent all that money on that worthless piece of lousy elecronics, and I wish I could give you a tip in advance. To late now, and Mathias, Mr. Cockpitsonic, won't move a finger to help you.

Throw away the useless BOB cards, wipe your tears, and chose another vendor for wiring up all your malfunctioning panels.
    CPFlight MIP-board can do the trick, but also LeoBodnar and other cards can do the trick.

Sorry you had to learn about cockpitsonics lousy customer treatment this way

10+ Posting Member

Thanks nax. I was wondering how to get the bobs wired and how the software works with fsuipc, and since I have no documentation or support for either I think I will need to go with opencockpits, which I am using anyway for the mcp and efis.
    i will need to but new flaps gauges and brake press gauge, and also try to figure out the afds and master warning modules and six packs.
    Ah well, at least now I know where I am.

One more question, I don't have the two shelves for the MIP, the capt and fo ones that have the dimmers and afds. I haven't seen these for sale anywhere either as they are specific to the MIP. I guess I will need to try to make them out of sheet metal? Never done that...

10+ Posting Member

Hi Sean, Another idea may be to use Flight Deck Solution parts for your sim. Their boards are fantastic and enable beginners to easily interface all parts through a simple and easy intuitive programming module. Have a look at their site and you'll be amazed at how simple it is to get all your switches and gauges working. Very nicely priced too and very helpful and responsive with any enquiries. I'm an old Mancunian from way back but live in Brisbane now. Have fun. Gordon