75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

sioc how do i add to it?

i downloaded recently some sioc scripts for OC MCU and EFIS made by 'sorry i forgot authors name' but the are great and work great with pmdg737 ngx, thank you sir for making them.
    Now to my question,
    I'm going to try to make a scrip for the flaps gauge to work I found some info how to do it numbers etc ... tht i have to find like besically motor position for each flap extension what not ....
    So.... once i make this script for my flaps gauge what do i do with it... as in how do i add it to the script i'm using now for MCP ? do i just COPY and PASTE my flaps script at the bottom of the one i'm using now..? then when i run the sioc.exe it will use this file ... cuz unless im not understanding something... which i dont lol.... i can only load one sioc file at a time so i have to combine them somehow... how do i do it...?

Thanks for your help.
    Andy

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Re: sioc how do i add to it?

Hi

Have you managed to get your flaps gauge to work with the NGX ?

I'm under the impression you can compile two text files under run on the sioc compiler and save it as one SSI file
    check this out
    SIOC of Opencockpits Tutorial

personally i would save your sioc ini file that is working and then create a duplicate and try to get the flaps script working then compile the two scripts once you know each one works

if you have managed already to do this please let me know

75+ Posting Member

yes i did i posted reply in your topic couple days ago it just shod up now i guess cuz i put a link and it had to be moderated and moderator was sleeping lol
    i found a site explaining about how to compile two or more txt into one sioc well explained by the same guy who made the files for mcp and efis (i think) gosh why cant i remember man's name lol anyways he explains there very well and touches on simple things like that so yes i got it working all three of them if you have problems with your gauge i will try to help you but i think you be ok, just get the file from my reply to your op then get your own nymbers values using oc's program then change in this file, do not use file that is in opencocpits manual use the other file just follow their manual to gt values for your servo
    Andy

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Hi andy thanks for the help I've replied to you in the other topic sorry for the delay i only got a notification this morning

75+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by paul096 View Post
    Hi andy thanks for the help I've replied to you in the other topic sorry for the delay i only got a notification this morning
    it takes long for post to show up when we put a link in it, has to get moderated maybe cuz we Noobs LOL
    Andy

75+ Posting Member

btw the site you posted is the one i got some good info from anyways i will just follow your topic see if you get it worked out
    this one is solved i now know 'how to add to it' .
    Andy