Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

A/10 Thunderbolt II Build Project

I am hoping I came to the right place! I see many civil builds but a lot less military! Maybe I can stir up some interest...

I am researching build information for an A-10C pit. My intention is to build as close to scale as possible. I am hoping to find some more builders who are interested in a similar project. Right now I am planning to base the pit around the HOTAS Warthog from Thrustmaster. I will be using DCS: A-10C for the flight model. I will start by linking a few other warthog projects: www.strandedduckling.com and TacnoWorld | The small world of Tacno around the A-10 simulator.

I want to begin with some of the more simple panels and as I improve my abilities move on to more complex stuff.

If you are working on a similar project, please reply with a link to your site/forum!

Thanks

500+ This must be a daytime job

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A/10 Thunderbolt II Build Project

Welcome to MyCockpit. There aren't that many military builders around here, and fewer that use the dcs platform as you have noticed. One of the most talented guys in the hobby is playing with an A-10 build right now. You can look at what he is doing at Mike's Flight Deck

Might be a place to start for you...

Reid
    http://juneaucessnasim.blogspot.com
    N58243 (virtual)- Low and Slow...