10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Upgrading from version 3.14

Yes, you are reading it correct....

Because of the born of two kids there was the last two-three years not much time left for continuing building my cockpit. Now the kids are a little bit older, I have picked up my hobby again. The last two weeks i have worked on my pneumatics panel and it is ready now. When i was looking for the script of the pneumatics, i saw that the script had a 'static' function in it that was not working in my 3.14 version of Lekseecon. Without the 'static', it worked.

But of course, i want to upgrade now to the lates version 9. So my question is, what do i have to rewrite in my excisting code of version 3.14 to make it all work again in version 9?
    I have also allready downloaded version 4 of Sioc (till now i was using version 3.5)

Kind regards,
    Kees Schroijen

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim kiek's Avatar

Re: Upgrading from version 3.14

Hi Kees,

You have to add keyword Static to every lekseecon variable in your scripts (otherwise it will not be detected as a lekseecon variable).

This will be most of the work. The rest depends on what parts you are using. The COMM code has changed a little and there are more variables with built in support for lights testing and electrical bus dependency. I recommend to study the SIOC scripts in my lekseecon package carefully.

If you are using a lekseecon.ini file it should now be placed in your MyDocuments folder. The lekseecon.log file will also show up in that folder.

Note that version 9.1 is for Windows XP or later; version 9.2 is for Windows Vista or Windows 7.
    Regards,
    Nico
    Last edited by kiek; 11-09-2012 at 06:54 AM.

10+ Posting Member

Re: Upgrading from version 3.14

Hi Nico,

Thank you for your reply. I will modify my script with the Static keywords as discribed. I also use the COMM code, so i will also have a look at that one. At this moment i am not using the light test and electrical bus dependency.

Regards,
    Kees