Thread: Which card???

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Which card???

Hi. I have the Jeppesen FS200
    I want to order one of Leo Bodnar's cards but i dont know which one. Im stuck betweeen either the BU0836X or the BBI-32. I see that both have 32 buttons/switches 16 rotary encoders and then the BBI-32 has space for up to 11 rotary switches. My question is whcih would be suited better.

25+ Posting Member

Re: Which card???

Quote Originally Posted by nreben View Post
    I want to order one of Leo Bodnar's cards but i dont know which one. Im stuck betweeen either the BU0836X or the BBI-32. I see that both have 32 buttons/switches 16 rotary encoders and then the BBI-32 has space for up to 11 rotary switches. My question is whcih would be suited better.

Even ithought to buy this. But also i stock and if you like to use more actions further on like LEDs for example with them it isn´t possible.

Call Leo via mial and ask or maybe here you ll get further instructions.

Cheers

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by nreben View Post
    I currently own 1x BU0836X card and 3x BBI-32's - The thing is that if you have a need for axis's (potentiometers) then buy the BU0836X card if however you are only going to hook switches, encoders and rotary switches to it then go with the BBI-32....

I could have purchased 4x BU0836X cards and have been done with it but I decided to save money (I even used the DIY version of the BBI-32 which means I can obviously buy 2.5 BBI's for the price of a single BU0836X card)

I use the BU0836X for my pedestal inputs where I needed the axis (potentiometers) connections for my spoilers and flaps levers and for my MIP and OHP I am using the BBI-32's as they are cheaper and I don't need to use potentiometers in the OHP or MIP.

Hope this helps for atleast give you something to think about,
    Bobby

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Yeah thats basically all i wanted to know.
    Thanks