25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Link2FS and Level D 767

Jim, or anyone else who can help,

I just completed a homemade mcp for the Level D 767. The outputs are interfaced through oc cards, but I used an arduino and Link2FS for the rotary encoders. I got them coded and working with fsx with no problems, as the keys I assigned to them work to change the values in default FSX autopilots. However, when I use the Level D's custom controls menu, I begin to get problems. I can assign the keys on the menu using the encoders, so I know they work, but they don't change the autopilot values in the Level D. Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Re: Link2FS and Level D 767

Link2FS does not communicate directly with advanced addons that model their own systems. If the airplane does not use the system modeling that came with Flight Sim, it won't work. Your going to need to dive into the Level D SDK and make your own version of Link2FS that uses the Level D stuff. Perhaps FSUIPC has built in support for Level D? They do for PMDG 737ngx.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim kiek's Avatar

Re: Link2FS and Level D 767

Hi Steve,If you use my FSUIPC version of lekseecon (too...) you will get extra offsets in FSUIPC for the Level-D. Use lekseecon_f.exe in lekseecon version 8.4. You can run lekseecon (for SIOC, for your outputs) and lekseecon_f concurrently.However, using an OC mastercard for your encoders (instead of Arduino) would make your life a lot easier... Note that it is software that makes the difference, not these commodity electronic cards.Cheers,nico