Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level panda180's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Good starts but - Parameters Abnormal

• Hi everyone! I had a few quesitons regarding Project Magenta. I've read the manuals and did my homework on google to no avail. I'm currently a real life NG driver so details to me are very important.

I have Project Magenta set up running on 2 computers, no problem. What I have a problem with is PM systems and my EICAS. When I move one starter to GND, N1, N2, EGT and oil PSI all look good but my problem is the START VALVE OPEN light and starter switch turn off when the N2 is around 34% when this is not right, GND switch should spring load back at 56% and the START VALVE OPEN light should extinguish around 4-5 seconds later.

Is there any way around this? Is there any way I can modify it?

• Also, how can I configure the flaps to coincide with Flight Simulator? I have flaps 5 in the sim but displaying flaps 1 on the PM gauge.

One more thing. What model do you guys use? I'm running FS2004 and would like to use the PMDG IF possible. Would you happen to have any of the PM or Aircraft config files necessary still around that you could perhaps share? I've googled all this to no avail! Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Jorge

25+ Posting Member

Re: Good starts but - Parameters Abnormal

Hi Jorge,

I suggest you enter this in the Project Magenta official forum : Project Magenta
    Jonathan Richardson (author of pmSystems) is frequently answering there on questions about pmSystems.
    Or - file a "support ticket" (slow answer though by PM).

Most PM users are using the official forum at the moment, so you might not get an answer here.

Best,
    Bjorn

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level panda180's Avatar

Re: Good starts but - Parameters Abnormal

Quote Originally Posted by saabpilot View Post
    Hi Jorge,

I suggest you enter this in the Project Magenta official forum : Project Magenta
    Jonathan Richardson (author of pmSystems) is frequently answering there on questions about pmSystems.
    Or - file a "support ticket" (slow answer though by PM).

Most PM users are using the official forum at the moment, so you might not get an answer here.

Best,
    Bjorn

Thank you, Bjorn. I'll try that.

Best Regards,

Jorge