Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Angry RSP BAD customer service

Hello:

Firstable, sorry for my english. I canīt wait for so long and need everybody to know this:

I bought motorized TQ about a year ago.., it cost me more than 3000 euros. RSP sent me a personalized script but next 4 months i sent a lot of emails just to make it work properly; communication was very, very bad... sometimes reverses didnīt work, sometimes levers didn`t move.... it was a headache...
    2 pieces broke in that period but to say truth, Eren sent them to me quick and free.

I thought everything was fine but i decided to buy a new motorized yoke, my problems began again...

I bought it about 2-3 months ago. more than 2500 euros spent... I received the yoke well boxed, but no installation guide, no script..., so I had it at home during 20 days without working... I sent more than 20 emails again, but no response, sometimes i got one telling me that Eren will contact me, Oral, Jeremy... i think i know everybody working there by now... then Eren went to Hospital, so more days with no solution... finally they contacted me by skype and make trim and elevator work properly, it took more than 3 hours... ( can you imagine this if i had to do it by myself??).

There was no more time so they couldnīt set motorized ailerons..., they closed until July 26th (as they told me).
    My surprise is that when I launched all scripts TQ DOES NOTHING !!,

I waited until 26, sent 1 email per day but no response at all...

What kind of post-service has RSP ???? why not giving a good service to their clients as we are buying very expensive items?? I know that Eren was in hospital for 10 days (nothing serious, he said), but is this a reason to stop all customer service and giving no solution??? during that 10 days i was waiting for my yoke to be shipped, i was already paid, but Jeremy said he could not send it because need Eren to check it ( of course was sent with no checking... as nothing worked here...)

buying a new pedals??? not by now...

sorry for this boring words...

happy flights (if everything works...)

fly4food

Re: RSP BAD customer service

Quote Originally Posted by fly4food View Post
    Hello:

Firstable, sorry for my english. I canīt wait for so long and need everybody to know this:

I bought motorized TQ about a year ago.., it cost me more than 3000 euros. RSP sent me a personalized script but next 4 months i sent a lot of emails just to make it work properly; communication was very, very bad... sometimes reverses didnīt work, sometimes levers didn`t move.... it was a headache...
    2 pieces broke in that period but to say truth, Eren sent them to me quick and free.

I thought everything was fine but i decided to buy a new motorized yoke, my problems began again...

I bought it about 2-3 months ago. more than 2500 euros spent... I received the yoke well boxed, but no installation guide, no script..., so I had it at home during 20 days without working... I sent more than 20 emails again, but no response, sometimes i got one telling me that Eren will contact me, Oral, Jeremy... i think i know everybody working there by now... then Eren went to Hospital, so more days with no solution... finally they contacted me by skype and make trim and elevator work properly, it took more than 3 hours... ( can you imagine this if i had to do it by myself??).

There was no more time so they couldnīt set motorized ailerons..., they closed until July 26th (as they told me).
    My surprise is that when I launched all scripts TQ DOES NOTHING !!,

I waited until 26, sent 1 email per day but no response at all...

What kind of post-service has RSP ???? why not giving a good service to their clients as we are buying very expensive items?? I know that Eren was in hospital for 10 days (nothing serious, he said), but is this a reason to stop all customer service and giving no solution??? during that 10 days i was waiting for my yoke to be shipped, i was already paid, but Jeremy said he could not send it because need Eren to check it ( of course was sent with no checking... as nothing worked here...)

buying a new pedals??? not by now...

sorry for this boring words...

happy flights (if everything works...)

fly4food

Good evening

finally what happened? i am waiting my order from july and nobody answers my emails to know my order status. i am disappointed with this company. i dont understand his philosophy. only y wait and wait..till when?? I dont know but customers deserve special attention. only is my honest opinion.

Regards

mabainca

Continue waiting for my order status. not answers my emails. i dont understand this company. wait and wait till when? customers deserve special attention is my honest opinion.

Regards

Mabainca

25+ Posting Member

veo que eres espaņol, simplemente NO compres en RSP, despues de lo del TQ, compre un YOKE (2500e) en julio y a fecha de hoy ha siso devuelto y espero su entrega en Enero, mil problemas, mil emails y nada, son un desastre... sino llega en la fecha anunciada tengo ya preparado varias denuncias y explicaciones en todos los idiomas, ademas de videos y pruebas para hacerlo publico en cara foro que exista. ya te ire contando

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

This thread is the reason why I'm buying my throttle from flight deck solutions.

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Dear OmniATlas
    here we go! you will never give it up!!! i m sure you are following all the forums night and day to find these kind of post to reply instead of flying well if this become a ptiant for you and you atke plaisure to do it i m happy for you. At least there is something to occupied yourself .or you use all these occasions to express your deeply love or your fidelity for FDS.

Since you are not the foundator or work for FDS! ? than you are a FANATIC of FDS. Let s see what does it mean FANATIC:
    fa·nat·ic

/fəˈnæt ɪk/ Show Spelled [fuh-nat-ik] Show IPA noun a person with an extreme and uncritical enthusiasm or zeal, bigot, hothead, militant. Fanatic, zealot, militant, devotee refer to persons showing more than ordinary support for, adherence to, or interest in a cause, point of view, or activity( in your CASE it is FDS.) Fanatic and zealot both suggest excessive or overweening devotion to a cause or belief. Fanatic further implies unbalanced or obsessive behavior: implies single-minded partisanship vigorous, aggressive support for or opposition to a plan or ideal and suggests a combative stance. Devotee is a milder term than any of the foregoing, suggesting enthusiasm but not to the exclusion of other interests or possible points of view

So what can l add more....Nothing!!!! all is said l really dont care where you buy your Throttle and i m sure i m not the only one

Merry Christmas
    Eren YAVI

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    This thread is the reason why I'm buying my throttle from flight deck solutions.
    best option mate

25+ Posting Member

congratulations omniatlas!!! this is a really QUICK REPLY from eren javi, owner of RSP (so is logical his words to you....), is the first time in 2 years i see so quick reply to an opinion... it seems that everybody have time to reply when someone tell the truth and the truth hurts....

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

It's really funny, he thinks I'm an FDS fanatic when I don't even own any of their products. All I can say is that FDS has good service from personal experience because Peter has responded to all my emails and queries (even on non business working days). I was at one stage consideration RSP gear until I read these personal stories on different forums.

A couple thousand dollars is not to be laughed at and I would expect the best service for that money. Regardless, I think Eren should be responding to his customers problems and concerns instead of rambling on about me being a zealot for FDS.

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    It's really funny, he thinks I'm an FDS fanatic when I don't even own any of their products. All I can say is that FDS has good service from personal experience because Peter has responded to all my emails and queries (even on non business working days). I was at one stage consideration RSP gear until I read these personal stories on different forums.

A couple thousand dollars is not to be laughed at and I would expect the best service for that money. Regardless, I think Eren should be responding to his customers problems and concerns instead of rambling on about me being a zealot for FDS.
    +1! better respond to your clients instead of blaming of a personal opinion...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast