Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: RSP BAD customer service

Dear Fellow builders,

I couldn't help but notice that there is a need to correct some misunderstandings in here. Since almost all of you know who I am I will only summarize myself as the creator of script to run all of our equipment with success well over 250 TQ's and countless rudders and Yokes.

First of all there might be a communication problem which we accept due to some internal decision changes as well as too much orders on hand and my partner being alone in France. We sincerely apologized about this many times either on e mails or public announcements.

However,

It is made clear to everyone having a problem to contact me from obarkay@revolution-simproducts.com, or from skype as barkay22 and to schedule a work session on an agreed time to solve the problems.

I am sure many of you who has gotten this service previously do know the level of this service. The problems faced so far has always been solved. Maybe not immediately on the working session but not really in too long periods to be fair.

Therefore, I highly recommend anyone to not to expect TQ to be plug and play as it is a very complex mechanism and hand built for each and every one of you. Only we know what to do in certain situations and surely we can identify the problem much faster.

Having said that I need to also comment on the last posts a bit. After may hours spend on developing our products we are proud to say "THE BEST PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET TILL WE MAKE IT BETTER". The proof is some 6 months of order backlog. Anyone can like or dislike our products due to their personal opinions but having a problem on setup can not be one of them. As the readers of this post knows very well if we start a list of the mistakes done by the users during setup and calling us with a complaint that the TQ does not work probably no one will be able to read any other posts here.

Without really personally targeting anyone here I repeat my sentence above. Please contact me for any of your problems. If the pieces are not broken, cards are not burnt or TQ is not damaged physically from the transportation etc. I am the one to solve your problems.

And once again thank you for your understanding

Best Regards

Oral BARKAY

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by barkay View Post
    Dear Fellow builders,

I couldn't help but notice that there is a need to correct some misunderstandings in here. Since almost all of you know who I am I will only summarize myself as the creator of script to run all of our equipment with success well over 250 TQ's and countless rudders and Yokes.

First of all there might be a communication problem which we accept due to some internal decision changes as well as too much orders on hand and my partner being alone in France. We sincerely apologized about this many times either on e mails or public announcements.

However,

It is made clear to everyone having a problem to contact me from obarkay@revolution-simproducts.com, or from skype as barkay22 and to schedule a work session on an agreed time to solve the problems.

I am sure many of you who has gotten this service previously do know the level of this service. The problems faced so far has always been solved. Maybe not immediately on the working session but not really in too long periods to be fair.

Therefore, I highly recommend anyone to not to expect TQ to be plug and play as it is a very complex mechanism and hand built for each and every one of you. Only we know what to do in certain situations and surely we can identify the problem much faster.

Having said that I need to also comment on the last posts a bit. After may hours spend on developing our products we are proud to say "THE BEST PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET TILL WE MAKE IT BETTER". The proof is some 6 months of order backlog. Anyone can like or dislike our products due to their personal opinions but having a problem on setup can not be one of them. As the readers of this post knows very well if we start a list of the mistakes done by the users during setup and calling us with a complaint that the TQ does not work probably no one will be able to read any other posts here.

Without really personally targeting anyone here I repeat my sentence above. Please contact me for any of your problems. If the pieces are not broken, cards are not burnt or TQ is not damaged physically from the transportation etc. I am the one to solve your problems.

And once again thank you for your understanding

Best Regards

Oral BARKAY
    well, i have to give a response to this...

I´m really sorry not to speak english so well so Ican´t explain myself fluently....

Its logical that some problems appear when we are talking about TQ, yokes etc... is normal, what is NOT normal is that, after paying 3000 euros, and with a serious problem of script/settings or whatever, i send an e-mail and have NO response during more than a month, in case of my TQ have sent more than 34 e-mails and, by now, not working properly. if we talk about my yoke, more than 12 e-mails in 6 months, after that, finally my yoke is at Paris waiting to be changed and sent back to me again (as you promised, in January, will tell you).

as you know, I´m not the only person in Spain with problems, so, this is not a problem of mechanics or so, this is a question of bad post selling service. THATS ALL.

I know you have good products, but can not say same about service.

if you want it, I have a copy of all the e-mails I´ve sent you since i bought my TQ to your company. so everybody can check what i´m talking about.

What i´m hoping is to have my yoke back on January, connect it with your online assistance, and finally tq & yoke work fine; I think is fair after 5000 euros paid.

as you say, I repeat my sentence above, and i hope you´re really the person that will solve my problems.

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

My Reply to all who is not happy from our service or our products or simply does not like our company or its strategy or its price policy or simply because they have better relation with the other companies etc etc and prefer to send the post who express their selves by using the forums.
    It looks like this is your favorite sport so Why don t you create a special ANTI REVOLUTION SIMPRODUCTS forum or a special topic for example so you can bring all the people out there together and write to each other share your opinions and try to change the opinion of the people out there who does not know Revolution Simproducts ….it will be fun to see how many you are
    I can propose you some name for you if you want for example:
    F… Revolution, I hate Revolution, Stop buying From Revolution, Bad Guys of the Revolution …..etc etc… but I m sure you can find more much better.
    Let me tell you something honestly !!!!
    Do want you want ,say what you want ,write want you want!!!
    Me personally Eren YAVI since “its NOT POSSIBLE to make all happy!!!” there will always someone out there who will receive one day a product which can have a problem or who will not receive an answer in two days because I m absent …..so what will change guys ??? nothing !!! nothing for us and nothing for the post owners if you are expecting a better or faster service because you wrote a post you are dreaming……..you will get what you deserve….
    Me l ll go on to sleep, eat, work, live, read forums, reply to post send the products to the customer as fast as I can and make it better as much as I can etc etc not because you send a post on the forum
    simply!!! It s because the way it has to be …
    I mean life will go on I ll do what I can do if you are not happy after all …..its not my problem it is yours….I ll not suicide just because you write a post on the forum or get panic or afraid and say myself “wow **** what we will do now?” or ” I have to contact customer apologizes to him” no if you are waiting this you are completely wrong guys.
    all the company out there had problems everyday we are not alone if I search I ll find many posts for all the companies especially in the sim market ….
    After all maybe 6 people who choose to complained on the forum till now after quite 4 years after many products shipped and service given and received many mails say thank you ….
    Something which is Hot for you can be cold for the other , when you run 100m you feel tired but not for the other, your slow can be fast your fast can be slow for another person, service is the same the relative explanation . we try to do the best we can do today and make it better not because you complain because we want to do it better… like our product And even all posts like you do …….today we are over over booked…. Why??? Because we do the best product and we will go on to do it
    Regards
    Eren Yavi

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Lol Eren, if you're so back logged and confident with your product, then why do you even care what 6 random strangers on the Internet say about it? Just be a man of a word which I am sure you are. No need to go ranting publically on this board because it just creates bad PR for your company.

If after 4 years only 6 people are dissatisfied, congratulations, you've made a stellar product and you should be proud of yourself and your team.

Best wishes for your company and happy new year.

75+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    Lol Eren, if you're so back logged and confident with your product, then why do you even care what 6 random strangers on the Internet say about it? Just be a man of a word which I am sure you are. No need to go ranting publically on this board because it just creates bad PR for your company.

If after 4 years only 6 people are dissatisfied, congratulations, you've made a stellar product and you should be proud of yourself and your team.

Best wishes for your company and happy new year.

Dear OmniAtlas,

Usually it is not my style to even post a second post to a thread. I agree with you the tone of conversation is maybe not as expected but I could not help wondering why are you feeling responsible to continuously reply to threads which are negative even when you are not our customer? I guess a very same thing happened last week in PROSIM forum which I have replied and kept my promise for our customers.

I really wish that you become our customer, get our service and convince yourself that the originating thread actually is a series of unlucky situations which includes hospitalizing even.

I am not trying to persuade you to anything and you are of course free to believe or not, but for the sake of subject I really wish you comment on something you experience rather than amplifying the bad publicity.

Best Regards

barkay

25+ Posting Member

As i said before, will answer at end of January..., will see if every word from the begining is correct or I´ll have to say "OK, now everything works!"
    you have decided to continue this post not the way expected, is about bad customer service, not bad products., anyway will see soon. Don´t get so contraried, we are absolutely free to post our own opinion.

believe me that I would like to close this post because of a good final, but will have to wait.

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Enough is enough. I've let this go way beyond the tolerance of MyCockpit.org policy. It's beyond the purpose of this site and has nothing to offer in a way of building a cockpit.

Matt Olieman
    Mycockpit.org
    Last edited by Matt Olieman; 12-29-2012 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fly4food View Post
    As i said before, will answer at end of January..., will see if every word from the begining is correct or I´ll have to say "OK, now everything works!"
    you have decided to continue this post not the way expected, is about bad customer service, not bad products., . Don´t get so contraried, we are absolutely free to post our own opinion.

believe me that I would like to close this post because of a good final, but will have to wait.
    Dear Aitor

what you write here" anyway will see soon"" but will have to wait" is a MENACE!!! and l ll NEVER ACCEPT a MENACE from you or from anyone else out there!!! Do you think the future of the Revolution Simproducts in your hands thats because you are free to write on the post??? ... Do you think that you make me afraid ???.... who you are Aitor !!!you are a customer who purchased tq first means that you must be happy because you ordered yoke after you know what it means ????it means that we gave you a good service and a good product. just because there was a unwilled a mechanical problem on the yoke and we were not able to reply to your mail or mails rapidly you are angry and you come to from you write your opinin BAD SERVICE from REVSIM!!!!
    What you want exactly a better service don you know to express your self diffrenetly????
    So here by l can say that your yoke will not be able to ready and we are not able to make you happy and give a service as you desire . I ll refund your payment concerning yoke just after christmas holiday (the banks are closed unfortunatly)so you can buy what ever you want! from where ever you want! who will give you a better service.

Eren YAVI

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Eren,

I think it would be best if you communicate with Aitor personally by e-mail or by private messaging instead of posting public sentiments.

I've now made up my mind about your company based on how you treat your existing customers.

Again, I wish you best of luck with your company.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Olieman View Post
    Enough is enough. I've let this go way beyond the tolerance of MyCockpit.org policy. It's beyond the purpose of this site and has nothing to offer in a way of building a cockpit.

Matt Olieman
    Mycockpit.org
    Dear MAtt

First of all please let me present my appoligzes concerning this unwilled situation. I know very well this forum is not the place to solve the problems with a company or with a customer. But i realised that latley some of the people out there they think that the forums are here just for this or they abuse this opprutunaty you bring to community by ceating this forum. but they try to get favor on their side to solve the problem which is nothing to do with cockpit building ideas.
    thanks God that there are just a few person since last 4 years but l see the people out there taking plaisure or fun to satisfy their egos...
    i beleive that all has right to express their selves but with a limit On my side as long as l see the post menacing l ll reply becuse we can t solve the problem with someoone by menacing him. only way to discuss maturely... to whome who prefer to attack like this will find always me in front of .

once more time l present my appoligizes and wish you my best wishes for 2013 for all Mycockpit Staff.
    Kind Regards
    EREN YAVI

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast