Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Problem With Lekseecon v9

Hi Nico!!!...for some reason, Lekseecon is not seeing my sioc.ssi script...keep getting error message "C:\Program_Files_(x86)\SIOC4.0_LVLD\efis_mcp_atc_comm.ssi not found"...see attached...how can I fix this problem??...Thanks in advance!

Steve Leingang

Lekseecon_Error.jpg

Lekseecon_Log.JPG

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim kiek's Avatar

Re: Problem With Lekseecon v9

Hi Steve,
    What are your trying to achieve? It looks like you want to get some OC modules working for the Level-D, is that right?
    If so your sioc.ini is not right, from the SIOC window you can see that no module has got a logical device number (an IDX).

I also see that you as well have an X:\SIOC as an c:\ProgramFiles (x86)\SIOC_LVLD\ folder, which is not right....I recommend to have just one SIOC folder, for instance the one at X:, remove the other.

It is also not needed to copy my OC modules script (like efis_mcp_atc_comm.ssi), just leave it in the lekseecon\ocm\ssi folder.

Run OCM_CONFIGURATOR from the lekseecon folder and it will set up a correct sioc.ini, so you do not need a lekseecon.ini.

Please study the OCM Manual carefully.

regards,
    Nico
    Last edited by kiek; 07-28-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Re: Problem With Lekseecon v9

Quote Originally Posted by kiek View Post
    Hi Steve,
    What are your trying to achieve? It looks like you want to get some OC modules working for the Level-D, is that right?
    If so your sioc.ini is not right, from the SIOC window you can see that no module has got a logical device number (an IDX).

I also see that you as well have an X:\SIOC as an c:\ProgramFiles (x86)\SIOC_LVLD\ folder, which is not right....I recommend to have just one SIOC folder, for instance the one at X:, remove the other.

It is also not needed to copy my OC modules script (like efis_mcp_atc_comm.ssi), just leave it in the lekseecon\ocm\ssi folder.

Run OCM_CONFIGURATOR from the lekseecon folder and it will set up a correct sioc.ini, so you do not need a lekseecon.ini.

Please study the OCM Manual carefully.

regards,
    Nico
    Hi Nico!...thanks for answering so fast!...yes, I'm trying to get my OC modules running...the reason I approached setup in this manner is that OCM Configurator does not see my modules so I thought I could work around it...obviously this did not work...I'll play with it some more and do some studying and get back to you...thanks!

Steve