75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Free 737 Instructor Station software

Hi Fellow Cockpitbuilders,

I love free stuff, and also like sharing free stuff. So here something I had been working on earlier in the year and thought i should post now before i forget.

Here is a very basic 737 Instructor Station application which by no means will compete with any professional commercial product out there. This is suited for the home pilot who needs minimal functionality. So whats included:

Set approach and take off locations.
    Set weather and time of day.
    Set failures (only a few working at the moment).

Best of all the interface is browser based so you can access this all from your IPAD!

How does it work?

UnRar the file from here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bdghp5 to a directory on your FSX machine. Open InstructorStation.exe. This will launch the "server" component. Then through your browser, browse to the ip address of your FSX computer. Its that simple.

A few notes:
    This is Alpha, so things might (actually probably) won’t work. It is unfinished. I may not finish it. It will never encompass higher end commercial Instructor Station functionality. However if you dont mind an unfinished product and the price (free), give it a try! I will attempt to fix bugs so feel free to post these, but will not add any new features in the short term.

Happy Flying!

Diego
    is1.pngis2.pngis3.png

2. Thanks tiburon thanked for this post
    Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Free 737 Instructor Station software

Fantastic, very very very good, this is cockpit building at it's best where everyone can use their individual expertise to develop products that the mass market can benefit with.

Is there any chance you could add this to the download section as a more permanent and safe download option.

Please continue to support this, you will be very heavily thanked and many will show their appreciation i'm sure

Diego
    Geremy Britton
    Executive Assistant, MyCockpit Inc
    Head of GLB Flight Products
    www.geremy.co.uk