I'll post some photos later today of the housing backsides showing a 3-gear as well as a direct drive servo configuration. I am also working on a Robinson 6-Gauge engine cluster if anyone is interested. (you supply the micro-servos) gauge faces, needles, gauge multi-bezel and glass will be included. I will be making a VERY limited number of these. As for all the people out there that want bezels and housings...... I wasn't prepared for so many requests! HOWEVER, give me a couple of days to see what I can do to make a run of these for everyone that wants them. If you are interested in the housings or just the bezels, please let me know so I can get some idea of what I am getting myself into. Also indicate if you need the clear snap-in lenses or not. Please do this by PM as to not clutter the message board. Please keep in mind that I am not a vendor...I make these for myself just for fun but since the design and CNC work is finished, I'd be willing to crank out a few more while I'm at it. Thanks, Sal