Thread: 747-400 Cockpit

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

747-400 Cockpit

Hi everyone,

First allow me to introduce myself to you all. My name is Paul, I'm almost 18 years old and currently a student at the KLS. I live in the Netherlands near by Schiphol Airport.
    I've been interested in aviation since i was about 3 years old. I used to make all kind of planes from lego and other stuff
    When I had the age of 17 I really started to expand my hobby by making my very own 744 simulator. I started building around the end of October 2011.

Well, I won't keep you all waiting for any longer, here are some pictures of my cockpit!

Attachment 6697

As you can see I still got a lot of work to do

But for now I'm still stucked with this problem; If I want to expand FSX on all my monitors via Full Screen( Alt+Enter ) this happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhOhCnDnbWI

As you can see a fatal error accurs, anyone who knows why an can help me fix it?

This are the specifications of my pc if you need to know it:
    Cooler Master CM 690 II, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W, Intel Core i7-3930K 3.20 GHz, CoolerMaster Hyper 412S, Asus 2011 Rampage IV Extreme, 7.1 Geluidskaart, Corsair Vengeance 24 GB DDR3-1600 Hex-Kit, OCZ Agility3 SSD Hardeschijf 120GB, 1000 GB SataIII Hardeschijf, DVD Brander Samsung Optical Disc Drive, nVidia GTX680 2GB, nVidia GTX680 2GB, 51-in-1 Cardreader, 1Gbit netwerkkaart, Windows 7 Pro 64Bit.

The resolutions of my monitors are all the same; 1920 x 1080, colourdepth 32 -bit.
    This also had been set in the FSX graphics section.

Well this was it for today, I hope someone can help me fix this problem.

I'll see you later,

Paul

Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar

Re: 747-400 Cockpit

Paul

Looks great, keep up the good work, although i am unfamiliar with the vista OS (or was it Win7?) i don't think i can help on that.
    One thing i noticed was the amount of screens you have, do you only have 1 pc running them? You will probably find you may need a second PC networked in to get good quality and speed across the sim.

All the best
    Geremy Britton
    Executive Assistant, MyCockpit Inc
    Head of GLB Flight Products
    www.geremy.co.uk

25+ Posting Member

Re: 747-400 Cockpit

Paul, have you resolved your multi screen issue? Question one is can you drag fsx border across from first physical screen to the second and third physical screens, then try to go to full screen mode.
    Dave