Thread: Motorized Yoke

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Motorized Yoke

Hi

I am looking for a motorized yoke like Flight Illusion 737 ffb yoke but the yoke is far too expensive. Can I buy ex. the saitek pro flight yoke and rebuild it to be motorized?

Does it find any other motorized yoke like FI?

I am also interested in Joystick with FFB!

Does it find any FFB at joysticks´Y, X and Z-rotation axes?

Best Fredrik

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Motorized Yoke

I'm intending to adapt the Saitek yoke to simulate trim forces. I'm not really interested in force feedback from the control surfaces, but trim feel is a must for accurate realistic flying.

I'll mount the Saitek case on slides with motorised position control, and use FSUIPC to control the position of the case according to the changing neutral point. For example, when I decrease the throttle, the case will move forward as the nose pitches down, so if I want to maintain level flight I'll apply back pressure, then adjust trim backwards. The trim control will move the case back again, and so the back pressure will lessen without moving the yoke by hand. When I have neutral feel, I'll stop trimming.

Quote Originally Posted by freddehboy View Post
    Hi

I am looking for a motorized yoke like Flight Illusion 737 ffb yoke but the yoke is far too expensive. Can I buy ex. the saitek pro flight yoke and rebuild it to be motorized?

Does it find any other motorized yoke like FI?

I am also interested in Joystick with FFB!

Does it find any FFB at joysticks´Y, X and Z-rotation axes?

Best Fredrik