Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Exclamation A new revolution?

Well I don't know if you happen to have visited the Revolution-SimProducts website lately (http://www.revolution-simproducts.com/Home.html) but it seems France is having another revolution again.

The team has now complete (professional) turn key solutions for simulation entertainment. They even offer now a 3 DOF moving platform. But better start saving, guys.

But simple home cockpit builders have still a lot to choose from, because for them, RSV has created the Jetstream line (http://www.revolution-jetstream.com/Welcome.html).
    Throttles, yokes, cockpit shells, seats, rudder pedals, CDU bays and J-rails. For serveral products there are different models at competitive prices, I would say.

To give an example of a new item:

COCKPIT%20SHELL[1].jpg

So, maybe a good moment to have a peek at their new site.

Grtz.
    JWS

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A new revolution?

Certainly looking a bit more real than the FDS shell from outside (if one minds the outside look). But still, not completely like the real thing. At least, it´s black and that´s good for all projector guys. I wonder if the rear bulkhead could be modified to accomodate the 1st and 2nd observer seats and to install the rear flight deck parts. I guess, Eren will offer this as option in the future?
    But apart from these limitations, yeah, seems to be advancing the shell market.
    I have thought about buying the shell plus interior liners, but then, if you want all the little options for the inner liners (map/light panel, air vents, storage box etc etc) the price goes up immensly, PLUS you have to add 20% tax.
    So I started saving money.....