I was browsing the United Airlines mileage awards catalog and came across this under the auction section. I wish I had more miles!!!!

Behind-the-Scenes Flight Simulator Experience

United Flight Training Simulator
Denver, CO
Saturday, June 1-2, 2012*
Current Bid 28,000 Award Miles

For those who have ever dreamed of being in the cockpit and having the incredible experience of flying a United airplane, this is your dream come true. You and your guest will fly to Denver on June 1st, the day before your training session. (Flight, hotel and ground transportation included). On the day of simulator training session, you’ll meet with professional instructors and learn what it takes to safely fly some of the most incredible aircrafts ever. You’ll choose your simulated airport and even the weather. Plus, you’ll have an opportunity to talk to emergency training personnel, try out the evacuation slide and slide raft. The control tower has cleared you for takeoff. Begin bidding now.

Package details:

• Members will arrive in Denver on June 1st, 2012.
  • Flight Simulator session on June 2nd, 2012.*
  • Roundtrip, domestic, economy airfare on United Airlines for two (2).
  • One night’s hotel accommodation, assuming double occupancy.
  • Complimentary shuttle from airport to hotel and hotel to training facility.
  • Up to two (2) hours of flying time in the flight simulator.
  • Opportunity to meet a representative from Emergency Training and learn about United’s safety and emergency procedures.
  • Visit with the Engineering Group to learn more about Flight Simulators.
  • Visit the Cabin trainer used to train flight attendants.
  • Q & A with airline professionals.
  • Catered lunch included (members to advise if there are any dietary restrictions).